PDA

View Full Version : prospects for second job

mentaljail
26-04-10, 16:13
I need to get a second job. The thing is, I haven't even tried to look and I get that feeling in the pit of my stomach, like you just been rejected. The job I have now has a weird schedule. I only work 8 days a month, but up til April 1 I was getting full time pay. As of April 1 they lowered the pay rate and stopped paying for my gas. I went from $1400.00 US Dollars a month to $1000.00 US Dollars a month. So this is why I need to find a second job. But because of the weird schedule, I'm afraid no one else will hire me cause my schedule isn't second job friendly. This is my schedule: 5:00pm to 5:00am on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and then Monday off, and then Tuesday again 5-5. I then get about 8 to 9 days off before I go back to work. At my current job I work alone with no one around, which is what makes it so ideal for me.

Bottom line, I need a second job and it's giving me anxiety. I hate it.

rblt94
04-05-10, 04:21
That sounds like a very hectic schedule! But like you said, the job seems to suit you well, but if desired so, I would just consider my options..what's the worst that can happen semeone says "no"? Who cares, as long as you are trying and making a better person out of yourself by getting out there! Good luck!

suzy-sue
06-05-10, 13:33
Thats good advice Chris ,The failure is in not trying ,and not in the not succeeding .Good luck I hope you find something .Life sometimes has away of working out, when we least expect it ...Luv Sue x:hugs: