PDA

View Full Version : Still waiting/ L-Theanine question?

Ronster
27-04-10, 14:07
Just joined the forum and hoping to get on the support banwaggon I guess. I have been on 20 mg now for 20 days and been going through hell like mostly everyone else. I am aware of the early days of side effect hell. Today for the first day in weeks I was able to get out of bed and to work on time, not easily but still did all the same. I hope this is the begining of the relief days. If I should consider an increase in dosage how long should I leave it. Today has been day 20 I'm thinkink maybe 5 weeks? STILL WAITING for the positive effects.

On a separate note, I'm curious to know if anyone is out there taking any serotonin subliment along with citalopram. I have been reading a lot about L-Theanine and this is supposed to the natural cure to what we are all dealing with. It being a natural alternative you have to take anywhere from 200 to 1000 MCG's per day and I'm wondering if anyone has been on it, tried it, or know's if it will help the cause with the citalopram or even interfere.

Thanks Ron:wacko:

gypsywomen
27-04-10, 14:11
perhaps the reason you havent had reply, maybe we dont know this med ,, sorry

Ronster
27-04-10, 14:40
Sorry, Didn't mean still waiting on the L-Theanine, meant still waiting on the positive effects of Citalopram.

I guess my thread wasn't clear> The L-Theanine was a separate question.

Thanks for leting me know of the confusion.

Ron