PDA

View Full Version : Finally got some medication

bluebirds2005
16-02-04, 20:21
well i finally got some medication today and im so releived because my attacks have been so bad latley i couldnt of put up with much more so heres hoping that this is the start of something good for me

g e j Atkinson

nomorepanic
16-02-04, 22:43
Hi Bluebirds

What have they given you?

Nicola

bluebirds2005
16-02-04, 22:57
they gave me venlafaxine took my first 1 at 6 oclock this evening the bang im haveing the worst attack for months i cant breath sit still or anything but i guess this is normal when u start taking medication

g e j Atkinson

ChristineUK
17-02-04, 08:20
Remember that that type of pill takes something like 3-6 weeks to start working.
I remember when i first got my pills i looked at the side affects and had a massive panic attack.

*fingers crossed that they work for you*

Christina

nomorepanic
17-02-04, 15:06
Bluebirds

A lot of people say that they get worse before they get better. I hope the side-effects aren't too bad for you though.

Nicola

ChristineUK
17-02-04, 15:43
I was just looking back at this post and i noticed that the pills you are getting are the same ones i am on just now. I have been on them for just over a month and i have been feeling ok most days. I am sure they will work for you.

The reason for your panic attack was proberly a subconsious thing. I know i have not had a panic attack while being on them.

bluebirds2005
17-02-04, 18:47
well that was one hell of a night couldnt sleep dizzy as hell rapid heart beat all my limbs week that was terrible but im ok now and just about to take the next one so fingers crossed for tonight

g e j Atkinson

nomorepanic
17-02-04, 21:11
Hi Blue

If you get really bad then pop in the Chat room for a chat to us. We are in there from 8-8.30 pm onwards (UK time). There is a link on the main web page ok?

Nicola