PDA

View Full Version : Fredo the frog

nikk_dolittle
28-04-10, 12:16
Hi All.

yesterday my boss TOLD me, I had a new pet...........

His daughter in law didnt want her Fire bellied Frogs. So he told me They were mine.

Soo thats another to my collection. there was 2 but we cant find one. :roflmao::roflmao:

Its impossible to get a pic!!! But he looks like this one.....

http://www.gadgetscience.com/wp-content/uploads/fire-bellied-toad.jpg

Nikk xxx

Ronny
28-04-10, 12:27
What a lovely frog,there is one similar in the Daintree rain forest just north of where i live,very rare,I hope you find him.
Luv Ronny:)

Bill
14-05-10, 04:20
I've got a pet frog too. He/she doesn't seem to want to leave the garden no matter where I move it to! I move a pot and there it is saying "I'll be back!"....maybe I should call it Arnie!:shrug:

pollyanna
14-05-10, 08:23
what a cute frog nikk, where do u find the time to look after them all?

P x :flowers:

suzy-sue
15-05-10, 23:43
Lovely frog s Nik .We used to have frogs but sadly they dissapeared one by one .I think the Neighbourhood cats had them for dinner ..:weep:I was watering my plants one evening and suddenly the water stopped coming out of the watering can .My hubby blew the spout and out plopped "Gimpy " who was our one legged frog ..We had him the longest ,but I think the local moggys got him in the end too ..:lac:They have been known to hop across the roads to the neighbours garden s ,so maybe it would be worth mentioninng to your neighbours you have one missing ..Sue

Brianthesnail
16-05-10, 13:29
hi nikk like the fog and covler too. how mean more are you going to get?.
brian

london
16-05-10, 14:08
dont take him to france he will come back with no legs

marie1974
17-05-10, 20:41
wow looks very cool matey :)