PDA

View Full Version : I don't know what's wrong with me..ill and terrified

phil06
28-04-10, 13:07
I'm making at appointment at the dentist as I just feel ill and maybe going to the doctors too as this is awful...

5 days ago it just struck me down this wave of anxiety symptoms:

*Depersonalization, rushes to the head, memory problems
*Panic attacks, heart racing, worst panics have lasted 2 hours over the past few days
*Feeling ill, diarrhea, churning stomach
*Sleep disturbance
*Restlessness, feel I'll go crazy can anybody reassure me they don't take me away?
*Stress (put it down to failing driving test twice)..
*Desperately seeking reassurance... more than ever never out the chat or forums the last day or so
*Appetite going..dry mouth..
*Feel like doing less feel so unwell can't even play xbox or watch dvd and settle and relax
*Disoriented..feel worse with anxiety

So my theory is:

*Stress, too much anxiety making me feel this way?
*Tooth ache? abscess, gum disease? cavity? filling needing replaced as it's that tooth that hurts.
*Or just overly anxious and it's making me feel ill..lack of routine
or a bug? something serious?

Any advice? I just see A&E deps and going crazy the now. :lac:

gypsywomen
28-04-10, 13:15
all your symtome are anxiety related your having a bad time we all go throu the same at some point ,its hell i know but we have to work with it ,wish someone would come up with a cure ,do you get where your head feels strangew like your drunk in a way i get it ,,

Zee
28-04-10, 14:36
Hi Phil

I have many of those feelings regarding doctors.. Went for first time in 10 years recently and I havent been right since despite being told I am physically very well with great blood results.. My stomach gets hit worst, its not been right since I took the blood test..So I think those symptoms you have are definately anxiety.

phil06
28-04-10, 15:18
Hi Phil

I have many of those feelings regarding doctors.. Went for first time in 10 years recently and I havent been right since despite being told I am physically very well with great blood results.. My stomach gets hit worst, its not been right since I took the blood test..So I think those symptoms you have are definately anxiety.

Thanks that's reassuring to know. Tried relax tapes..helps and then I felt poor when I came back online. It's crazy as up until 5 days ago I never felt so crippled and lacking like energy to do stuff. What scared me most than the panics was when my mind went blank and everything seems unreal..then the sick feeling today. Yet I went out, on a bus this morning never had time to think about it and felt "kind of ok". Came home feel a different person again.

:ohmy:

Zee
28-04-10, 21:04
I have bad days and better days Phil.. I find that for a couple of hours in morning I feel very anxious and the best time seems to be mid afternoon and mid evening. I dont know why this is but anxiety is a strange thing.

Brunette
29-04-10, 11:43
All those things - especially together - are classic symptoms of anxiety.

Hope you feel better soon

B

phil06
29-04-10, 12:25
I felt a bit better in stages yesterday I was actually able to go out, on a bus, watch a DVD and a bit more relaxed.

Anyway I got about 11 hours sleep they say it helps? Not long up got a tense head at each side and just a general "strange" weirdness feeling just kind of what I said about depersonalization. It's not like anything is bothering me either.

It's been clear during this week of symptoms I have this head very tense, unreal, weird sensation with me all the time..that's one of the scary parts..accepting it as anxiety and when it's actually going to lift? :wacko:I could describe it as walking around drunk after a few beers for about 5 days atleast if that's normal?

Zee
29-04-10, 12:31
I have a friend who suffers with depersonalisation and the description you gave of walking around drunk is exactly as my friend describes it