PDA

View Full Version : Removing my account please

Maj
28-04-10, 15:49
I'd be grateful if I could now remove my account please. I've enjoyed my time here and got to know some really nice people, but I feel it's time for me to go. I wish you all well and hope that you all find peace of mind and recovery.
Thank you.
Myra x:hugs:

bottleblond
28-04-10, 15:50
Myra???

I will pm you.

Lisa
xx

Veronica H
28-04-10, 15:51
:bighug1:so will I:weep:.

Veronicax

hallam11
28-04-10, 16:34
Hello Myra,

I saw that you have requested to leave the forum. I am sorry that you are leaving but I completely understand why. I would like to thank you for all of your support and kind words. You have been ever so nice to me and your lovely words have helped me through some really rough times! I wish you all the luck in the world! :bighug:

Take care :byebye:
Love Laura (hallam11)
xxxxxx

JaneC
28-04-10, 16:38
So sorry you want to leave Myra. If you feel that 's what's best for you and you mind is made up, then very best wishes. I am sure you have helped a very large number of people on here :bighug:

KK77
28-04-10, 16:50
Myra, I would hate to see you go. You've given so much here and you're very much appreciated.

I hope you'll take some time to reconsider.

X

suzy-sue
28-04-10, 17:00
I dont like to see you go Myra .You are a very nice person and have contributed enormously to this site .You would be truly missed if you left .Take some time out and see how you feel in a while .Take care luv Sue x:hugs:

gypsywomen
28-04-10, 17:05
you will be so missed i have sent u pm love mxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:weep:

ElizabethJane
28-04-10, 18:07
Dear myra I had no idea you were planning to leave. Please re-consider. I will miss you. EJ.

Jimpy
28-04-10, 19:22
Myra, I don't think we have messages personally before but I always read your posts and take heart from them, your posts are always full of warmth and compassion and you will really be missed
and it will be a sad loss to the site, but i think it's important to respect your
views and I am sure you will have thought it through,

Jim

Maj
28-04-10, 19:39
Thank you so much everyone. I am so touched by your kind words.
I think I reached my decision when reading a post saying that NMP isn't actually a community, it's a support network, which is very true. I am managing to cope without medication and I am very fortunate. I've been taking part in a lot of funny posts recently. Others are struggling and I would never try to belittle them or make light of how they feel. Therefore I think it's time I went. I myself have had a lot of support and comfort from people here and I appreciate it so much. I have been at the dark side of anxiety and depression and know that you can turn a corner and come through it. So don't despair -recovery is waiting for each and every one of you. I will still "hover" around now and again as a guest!!
Love to you all:byebye::hugs:
Myra x

LucyR
28-04-10, 19:56
Its nice to see someone has found the secret remedy.

ladybird64
28-04-10, 19:56
Myra :flowers:

Kind words as always..you are well loved here and will be missed by many of us, your posts have always been compassionate and full of good advice.

I'm glad to see that you will pop in as a guest but understand your decision to move on..now is the right time for you. :)

Look after yourself and thank you for the invaluable contributions you have made here and the kindness you have shown,

Take care :bighug1:

Going home
28-04-10, 20:00
You're a very kind person and I send all best wishes for the future and hope to see you post again from time to time, you always give good advice.

Take care
Anna xxx :flowers:

Bexmumto3
28-04-10, 20:09
wishing you all the best xx

Vanilla Sky
28-04-10, 20:27
I'm so sorry you are leaving Myra , you have given people here so much support, you will be missed very much. Then on the other hand it's wonderful to hear you are doing so well.
I wish you the very best for the future , We are here for you any time
Love and hugs to you
:hugs:
Paige xx

AJS
28-04-10, 21:08
Good Luck Myra :)
you have had many a kind word to say to people - you will be missed!

Ronny
28-04-10, 22:10
Hi Myra....I wish you all the best and thankyou for the laughs.....Look after yourself.
Ronny:flowers:

pollyanna
28-04-10, 23:07
Myra

i havent been on for a while, and was sorry to hear that you were leaving, I have allways enjoyed reading your posts, they are filled with compassion, understanding and sound advice. i send you many , many best wishes in whatever you do next

P x :hugs:

yvonne_uk_98
29-04-10, 01:03
Hi Myra,

Sorry to see your going, I will miss you, all the best, take care.

Thank you for all your kind words and encouragements, I so much very much appreciated them, thanks.

lots of love

&

Hugs

:hugs:

Yvonne

NoPoet
29-04-10, 22:08
Aaah, don't leave because of what I said!!! :shrug:

I think you make a valuable contribution, my comments about NMP not being a community were really me thinking aloud, they were not supposed to encourage other people to leave! Enough people have left because of misunderstandings and grievances this year -- I was trying to stop this from happening again!

You should only go if you genuinely feel that being online is keeping you from moving forward with your recovery!

RichW
29-04-10, 22:25
Hi Myra

Thank you for all your kind posts. It's so good to hear you're doing well! I wish you all the best for the future and whatever it may hold.

You will be missed. I'm sure plenty of folk will be sad to see you go, sad because you're a good friend to many on this site. BUT, I'm sure they'll all be delighted by your success.

Take Care of You

Rich

MOJO
01-05-10, 10:38
Hello Myra,
I'm sorry to hear you are leaving but glad that you feel so much better!:D
You have helped so many people on NMP including myself. I wish you all the best for the future.
Love Judy.xxx:hugs:

margaret jones
01-05-10, 11:24
Hi Myra glad you are feeling ready to move forward when i joined Aug 2009 you where one of the first people to respond to my post so for that i thank you ,

Take Care Maggiexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ASH65
01-05-10, 12:26
thank you so much for your kind words when i have been so distressed myra,
i will miss you and hope you will "hover around"
its my opinion that nmp is a community drawn together by the struggle we all face,
and you have helped many,whatever you do,i send you an ocean of love xxx