PDA

View Full Version : strange/strong smelling wee.. im seconds from googling:'(

Alexy
28-04-10, 22:51
iv been getting this on off for months, its almost like when its real concentrated first thing in the morning.....except stronger... and i drink enough, so its not that ......... kidney failure?:'( etc etc etc etc guhhhh:(

Going home
28-04-10, 23:13
Hi Alexy, I think you can rule out kidney failure...strong smelling urine wouldn't really be an indicator for that...you'd be very ill with loads of other symptoms if your kidney's were failing, take it from someone who's partner has had a kidney transplant! Strong smelling wee as you say usually happens with the first wee whatever time of day you wake up as its very concentrated, and if it smells strongly at other times then some of the things you eat or drink could affect it, or it could be that you have a bit of a bladder infection, although that usually gives some discomfort too. If it goes on, just mention it to your doc, but i'm sure its nothing to worry about.

Anna :)

Alexy
28-04-10, 23:19
thanks for your reply (: mmmm im going the docs tomorrow, about a rash down there, so might mention it.... blehh, its so bad:( x