PDA

View Full Version : another night freaking out

DanixVx
29-04-10, 01:52
hello
i havent been on here for a while, mainly cuz all my panic attacks have been somewhat mild and i can just accept them as they happen, but lately they've been gettin worse and worse, sometimes even in the daytime now :( and about an hour and half ago i starting having a really bad, constant feeling of my body tensing up, and my chest and heart feeling weird, arm going numb, slight sweating and as i tried to sleep i kept getting the old feeling like ur falling, but i always get that and am ok with it, but tonight it was different and really scary. im not on any meds or anything, i dont drink or do drugs and im vegan.

does anyone else have anything like this?

jude uk
29-04-10, 02:58
Hi

This is normal for those with panic anxiety and it can be very scary. I'm glad to read that you have been doing well but again I suppose having the panic come back has dented your confidence. Many get the falling feeling as they begin to fall asleep but thats normal.
The old advice is sometimes the best, read a book, soothing music, even just getting up and breathing in fresh air.

Lets us know how your doing

DanixVx
29-04-10, 03:14
thanks for ur advice jude :) coming on here has seemed to calm me down, tho now its starting to just keep me awake haha. getting up and making a cup of herbal tea always helps me, but im fresh out :(

Lyndsey b
29-04-10, 08:29
I found cutting caffine out n stopping smoking helps not to get them as much. N dani i know what you mean with the sleeping but i use to panic that i coudnt breath. Im havin counciling n i find i dont get as much panic attacks when iv been. Dont hesitate to inbox me because iv wrote on so many people forums i cant remeber who iv wrote on as im new. take care x