PDA

View Full Version : anxiety panic attacks and depressiom

fayer101@gmail.com
29-04-10, 03:13
Hi i am havin awful anxiety at the moment:mad:

nomorepanic
29-04-10, 03:14
Hi fayer101@gmail.com

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Lyndsey b
29-04-10, 08:22
Hi i was suffering really bad im not to bad now i get them now n again but i have started to see a counciler n it does seem to help x

PUGLETMUM
29-04-10, 10:17
:welcome:hi, sorry you are suffering badly at the moment - is your anxiety depression related? or like me do you get anxiety even when not depressed? hope you can get support from here and feel better - most ppl do:yesyes:

bellalew
29-04-10, 10:34
hi ther,sorry your having a bad time at the min,today i feel the same vey anxious,scared,and dont know what of,just very edgey,i was fine yest,so where this is coming from iv no idea,just know i feel dreafull right now,but am hopeing i feel better as the day gose on,and hope you do to.x

ectopicsufferer
29-04-10, 13:20
Hi Fayer, i too am going through a bad time at the moment is mad really considering im back in work and have just gone thru a period of time where i had no job no money but no extra heartbeats either it seems lol.
i dont understand why it comes and why it does what it does all i know is that when it is here i hate it and wait patiently for it to go xxx