PDA

View Full Version : hi new here

tracy1972buddy
29-04-10, 09:36
hi i am new here i have suffered with panic anxiety for 11 yrs and heard about your site from a friend so thought i would give it a go and see if there are some friends that also suffer from the same i also have IBS which a=can cause lots of problems but panic and anxiety is myworst problem would just like to say hello to everyone and hope to chat to you soon

Loraine
29-04-10, 10:08
Hi Tracey, welcome to the sight, hope you find it useful xxx:D:welcome:

bellalew
29-04-10, 10:48
hi tracy,youll feel right at home here, help and advice is abundent from lots who suffer with nerves ect,iv found everyone to be so helpfull and careing,thats a huge releif and comfort when were feeling worried and frightened.nice to meet you hun,take care.xx

Pinkangels
29-04-10, 13:11
Hiya Tracy
:welcome:

This site is great and has certainly helped me loads. Its nice to have so many people know exactly what you're feeling and going through. xxx

sweetmummy
30-04-10, 11:59
Hi Tracy, welcome to the site. Ive not long started on here myself, but have found it really useful. Hope you find the help & support you need on here too! :hugs: x

tracy1972buddy
30-04-10, 21:46
thank you everyone for welcome messages been reading up and it is really good and i am so pleased that i have got people that are in the same situation as me thank you again