PDA

View Full Version : New sensation/symptom

suzuki
25-01-06, 16:38
I have got a new feeling/sensation. It feels like my eyelids are half way down across my eyes. As if i were on some heavy medication but of course i'm not. Does anyone have this feeling and am i best ignoring it and trying to divert myself. I feel i want to physically force my eyes wide open. Suz x

tt
25-01-06, 18:25
I have had it, but don't know why. I usually feel exhausted and check the mirro regularly and I don't look as funny as I feel.
Exercise makes me feel better and more awake.

Hope u are feeling better soon!
Trina

TT:)

sophc
25-01-06, 20:40
get better soon, ive had that, it is when i am actually knackered

"life is a rollercoaster i am riding every day"

Sheik N Shimmy
25-01-06, 22:14
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">"i am riding every day"

<div align="right">Originally posted by sophc - 25 January 2006 : 20:40:44</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

No wonder you are knackered [:P]

Keep On Keepin On

blondesmurf
23-05-06, 13:43
Thanks so much guys, I feel heaps better already and guess what the tightness round my head has started to subside greatly.

It just felt so intense and strange that it freaked me out. I am no stranger to panic and anxiety and health worries and generally speaking I have been quite rational recently, but today I think being tired and having a pretty manic weekend has taken it's toll.

I really appreciate all the advice, it really really helps, hope you are all having a stress free day xxxx