PDA

View Full Version : i have come to a point in life now

steven67
29-04-10, 22:02
have come to a point in life now with ha that i think bugger it ,after my bump in work ,before that nothing at all ,then the worry ,then anxiety then depression, then heath anxiety and ibs,i think now i have allmost come full circle, look at the smiles as a graph ,to show how i was and to point wear i almost took my life and wear i am at ,at the moment :D:D:):ohmy::huh::weep::weep::weep::weep::weep::we ep::mad::mad::weep::mad::weep::weep::mad::weep::we ep::yahoo::weep::weep::yahoo::mad::weep::yahoo::we ep::ohmy::):ohmy::) this is what i have felt like in the last 5 yrs , i don't think i will never get rid of my HA , but insed of fighting it i just try and get on with HA take care to all of you and best wishes steve:)

cattia
29-04-10, 22:26
Steve, sounds like you are doing loads better with HA! What sort of things do you think have helped you to deal with it?

steven67
30-04-10, 19:02
well i am having pain today so i have gone a bit backwards, but that was going to happen ,well try and stop the dr google,keep busy, all day i would sit around thinking about the big C ,and even thow you are not happy ,try be happy focus on something good in your life, but what works for me may not work for any body else, best of luck steve.

ectopicsufferer
30-04-10, 19:38
am very similar to u steve i seem to suffer in patches i have a 2-3 weeks of being ok then a couple of being crap, just wish that i could deal better with HA every time it comes knocking, cos i know its coming but i still get all worked up and convinced something is wrong and that im going to die any minute - even reading what i have put i think its mad but i still feel it, maybe i am mad lol
my graph :ohmy::ohmy::mad::mad::weep::weep::weep::weep::shr ug::shrug::unsure::unsure::):) just coming up for air i think altho whilst typing this hey ho ectopics here i come oh yeah and that maddening ache in my right arm lately, sod it lol sometimes i just give up and think whatever will be will be xxxx

steven67
01-05-10, 01:37
yes i know what you mean,the 3 wks i have been doing well not a single pain ,but today pain in lower back ,hips and groin on left side in leg ,knee,shoulder and arm. the only thing i can of is that its like some panic attacks ,when i sit down and watch a tv and take my mind off it ,it go's, and when i get more wound up the pain is more intense' don't know why i worry i had these pain for 3 1/2 yrs now, used to be all the time and in my guts[ibs x ha] as well ,but thats gone now almost ,so all i got say what is it i really think its ha other wise i woun't be ear now :ohmy: best regards steve