PDA

View Full Version : Warm overheating feeling (chest)

jnuz
30-04-10, 23:34
I got this weird feeling of warmth inside my chest today. I do think i've had them before too a few times. It felt like something inside me overheated. I checked my pulse also and it was normal. I think it lasted about 20 minutes.. Now in he evening i had the same feeling in my left arm for a short time and maybe a lil bit in the chest also but not as bad as before.

I remember that once i had this overheating feeling while trying to sleep. It also on that time made me feel like i couldn't get enough air to breathe.

Does it sound familiar?

fairyclairy
02-05-10, 17:06
Heyy,

Iv had this before... i get it in my chest too! When i feel myself getting really anxious and/or when my hearts absolutly racing, then my chest feels like its on fire... but under the skin! I also get a red blotchy rash on my chest and neck... not a nice feeling at all, but completely anxiety!

Iv also had the 'not enough air' feeling..

Its a weird symptom of anxiety... i hate it, but it cant harm u xx

jnuz
03-05-10, 22:21
Thanks ;) It's for some reason always comforting to know you're not the only one... and yes you're probably right, it's only anxiety. I guess that's the nature of us all with anxiety, question everything, believe nothing :P I try to improve though!