PDA

View Full Version : Death nightmares

soulboydk
01-05-10, 10:21
Hi there family last night was a horible night I don't even like to think about it. Yesterday I went to a big church meeting with lots of people and singing and praying going on. I was pleased that I made it to such a big meeting. And felt fine being there. Just made a note of that icase any relation to nighmares.

When I went to bed at 1am I just lay there in a light dose state and at 0335. I was in a wicked night mare. I was siting on my kichen floor with fear lots of it, then all off a sudden my kitchen cubord was open and there was a great light white and it spoke to me put your head in hear and you will be healed. In the nightmare I was just stuck kneeling near the cubord door and tryed to get to it so I could put my head in it. but I could not move to it and just froze up and then I fely myself dying and I was so scarred. I tryed with all my strenth to get my head in there but my body only wanted to die and I felt my body dying and my heart was slowing down to a stop. I woke up sweeating as my heart was on its last beat. It was so horrble and I lay there with terror so I reach out for half a pill and then when I had it in my mouth I thought I was taking poinson.

Then after 2 hours I faded into another nightmare for a short time but it felt like a life time. This time in the nightmare there was two people laying in my bed who used to irritate me in real life and they was there just nagging and moaning all the time. I felt death coming over me again and was dying for the second time then in the nightmare I reached out for many pills to stop this, but my cat who is dead came and started licking my face all over and drove me mad as I was trying to use so many drugs. This again woke me but this time I screamed when I woke. And my body was all hot and shaken up. It took about 1 hours to calm down, and when i woke from it my wife was in the bed and I could not understand why she was there as I did not understand as I thought the other people were there. These two experiences have shook me up really bad. And I feel worn out its now getting on 9am and I have hardly slept and fear to even try again later. Anyone else had these things going on.

Loads of hugs :wacko:

Adzcriz
01-05-10, 15:06
I have last night, i was in a light doze about 10pm, i normally have problems sleepings and i can remember my dreams so vividly, in it i was lying in bed blanket over my head, as if i was hiding, i had a terrible sense of dread, there was someone else in the room with me, i could see the shadow, i felt hands grab me and start dragging me out of bed and i woke up screaming, sweating and blood pumping, it felt so real, i was in a doze and could actually feel myself in motion being dragged, i can remember how i was grabbed and how it felt, it was the most disturbing experience of my life, and it happened again when i dozed off on the sofa, the panick was so great i feinted and my partner rushed me to hospital, it felt like my chest had just been squeezed and i couldnt breathe, i went pale and the next thing i remember is waking up in hospital

ASH65
01-05-10, 15:31
hi mate,
sorry for the nightmares i have these all the time.check out PTSD section as nighmares (not just mine) feature a lot.
wishing you a peaceful nights sleep really soon
ASH