PDA

View Full Version : fast heartbeat in sleep

lorraine
01-05-10, 18:24
Hi

does anybody wake up with their heart racing. I did my bp it was 127/83 which was not too bad although mine is usually lower than that. my pulse was 103 i was also very hot. Its happened once in the night and today while i was sleeping on the couch. I have sinis problems at the moment and my head and face are very sore i wondered whether it was due to a temperature.

Anybody had this or similar.

Lorraine

jothenurse
01-05-10, 18:34
I get my palpitations from anxiety - though if you have some sinus problems that could irritate it. 103 is not bad at all. When I have panic attacks with palpitations mine has gone up into tne 150's - I've had a few EKG's and they are normal.

Typer
01-05-10, 20:09
Often I do wake up with a racey heart...RLR explained this to me....seems its all part of anx

n.irishguy
02-05-10, 23:39
yes had them for the first few months of my anxiety...........scared the bejesus outta me but docs say hearts fine so must be the anxiety

karen001
13-05-10, 16:09
omg u have just descibed wot i get.i am just drifting off to sleep and all of a sudden my heart is beating so fast,which makes me panick,takes me ages to get bk to sleep.now i get them when iam worring bout things.also had them when i fall asleep on sofa,plus i get really bad bouts of sinues infection,never really thought about there being a connection! thankyou lest i know am not alone now! much love xxx