PDA

View Full Version : Worried by symptoms..brain problem?

phil06
01-05-10, 19:25
I've suffered lots of symptoms over the last week and I put it down to depersonalization but can't see a doctor until Tuesday.

Basically I've been feeling weird, trouble sleeping, numb, eating (not every day), feeling unreal/strange, ill all symptoms. Today I was out I felt kind of unreal, I have a very tense head at the top feels like a lighthead, or tenseness, my concentration has got worse the past few days, i'm very worried, suffering memory problems and phases where I feel just strange...when my head goes tense my eyes go very heavy and I feel like I have to half shut them as the bright daylight today was a bit strange..eating can be hard when I'm soo worried.. but I managed to stay out all day...

When my anxiety goes I still feel a mild sense of unrealness and a tense head, it started at each end at my face now its moved further up.

I've been feeling this way for over a week..and the symptoms have varied, when it first started I got a rush to the head and felt I never knew were I was for a few seconds...and it got bad I was panicking every night, now I'm still worried by these latest symptoms..I know some people may reassure me but the symptom refuses to lift..its with me all day..I'm really worried so can anybody help? :weep:

margaret jones
01-05-10, 20:00
Hi Phil sorry you are feeling rotten have you not got a walk in gp service near you to stop you waiting and worrying all the weekend ?? Lots of the symptons are typical anxiety / panic symptons i realize it is easy to say dont worry but harder to do it

Take care Maggie xxx