PDA

View Full Version : need a friend, really upset over being dumped by somone i loved...cant make it..

brandywright
02-05-10, 00:12
hi for years ive had panic problems, and i worry alot. well i was doing pretty good this time last year, i met a guy who my friend set me up with and he was so nice to me, he took me everywhere i wanted to go, out to eat and got me anything i wanted mostly. a month or so he moved in with me at my parents house everything was great, he moved here from Indiana, for work on a gas rig. and was staying with someone i knowed that he worked with so he then moved in with me, and we were happy, we never got into many fights and got along great, we both like video games so we played alot of them together and hanged out, and he said he loved me and acted like he really did, by the way he treated me, he took me to indiana alot and i enyjoyed myself..i loved it up there, i also enjoyed traveling, my panic problems keeo me from it most of my life, and i didnt have anyone to do it with also. then almost a year we been together, his lost his job and figured he had to move back home with his parents to try and go to college and better himself. i couldnt go but we were gonna try and make it work, he said he loved me and missed me for about a month up there and then one day called and dumped me im so heartbroken, cant stop thinking about us and all the times we been together..and missing him and worried ill never see him again,,its makeing me sick again, i cant get it off my mind no matter how hard i try..and he told me when hes done with school we might get back together.mostly why he dumped me was over not having a car..he wanted me to have one, thats the only problem we had..he thinks i should have one, cuz he wanted to live together just us, but he cant do it all by himself he said. so he said if i got one we might get back together , so i got me a car now and i try to tell him but he wont answer the phone,,so i think he lied..but i dont know, but he did tell me that he wasnt looking for anyone up there..and he told me he loved me, but i called him after he dumped me and upset him now he wont talk to me, it hurts, i wrote a letter and still nothin.im worried he doesnt love me at all now....i just need a friend to talk too...he was my best friend and mostly only friend.....

staypositive
02-05-10, 02:10
You poor thing ((Hugs)) Sounds horrible for you to have to go through all that.

I guess you feel very upset and confused as to why he has done this to you, which is a perfectly normal reaction. Maybe your boyfriend felt a little, like he wasn't sure he could continue making the relationship work with the distance between you?? I really don't know if I'm honest, sometimes people have all sorts of reasons to decide what they do, I hope you've not taken anything as a personal attack.

I know it's hard not to sometimes, I met somebody online back in 2008, and I really, really had feelings for her. We shared everything we could together, and she basically told me where to go. Now two years on I'm glad this happened, the relationship wouldn't have really gone anywhere, as we both wanted totally different things from each other.

Try and hang in there, I know it's hard sometimes. Feel free to send me a PM if you need a rant, a moan or a chat

Danny :)

Dizzy_Dave
08-10-11, 10:02
Stuff him, he don't deserve you. Go get a new one, there's plenty of men around and you women can usually pick and choose! :winks:

mikewales
08-10-11, 10:29
I imagine she is over him now seeing as the OP was May 2010

Dizzy_Dave
08-10-11, 21:44
I imagine she is over him now seeing as the OP was May 2010

LOL, good point!