PDA

View Full Version : unfeel feeling help!

jessicalittler79
02-05-10, 02:57
hello everyone i need some help as this will sound werid to some of you..but here it goes ive been feeling so unreal lately that i cant handle it anymore ..i feel like iam losen my mind and i have kids to take care of ...seem like i dont know anyone around me and everyone looks and sound weird when thay talk..all i can do is try to stay clam but iam realy crying inside...i am unable to eat after dark because the unreal feeling kicks in real bad at night and iam sceard to eat at night cause iam sceard someone is druging my food ...and thats what is causeing me to feeling weird spaced out and confused,,,,please if any one has evr felt this way please write me back..ive ask alot of ppl about the eating thing and no one has heard of it,,,so now i feel so alone with this ...iam always thinking i feel unreal because iam being druged .....please help if u can ...thanks

i want to add that i do have very bad health anx also..and pa

minnie h
02-05-10, 12:30
hiya i no what you mean iv had the being worried that ppl have drugged my food thing i once orderd a chinese n when it came i just cudnt eat it coz i was scared sum1 had drugged it so thru it all away...i have also had the not feelin real thing i had it so bad once when i was in the bath that my mum had to cum n sit with me while i had a wash n when i looked in the mirror it was like i wasnt looking at myself...its is very scary but it just anx n when u calm down it does go i no its hard when uv got kids n u are panicy coz ur so scared ov leaving them BUT kids r really gud at disstracting u frm things iv got 2 kids myself there 4 n 5 and my 5yr old is a proper little comidian they can tell when im panicy so they put on a little play or do dacing for me its duznt always help but most ov the time it duz calm me down a lil bit

hope this helps u a little bit

hanna xxxx

Kelley
02-05-10, 12:37
Have you read the info in the left column under symptoms which describes derealization? I'm guessing not? Go ahead and have a read, i'm certain you will feel a huge weight lifted after you do! What you are feeling is 100% normal and expected while in an episode of depression or high anxiety. I don't know one sufferer who hasn't ever experienced this. It is totally wierd and scary as you feel disconnected to everyone but it will go away as soon as you accept it as a symptom and nothing but :winks:

jessicalittler79
02-05-10, 18:34
thank you all for ur replys iam just sceard cause of the raceing mind never had that befor

NeverRelaxed
02-05-10, 19:57
you are depersonalized, it will pass. i feel like this almost all of the time.

PanchoGoz
02-05-10, 20:23
A bit like watching yourself in a film or being a fish in a fishbowl watching yourself on the outside isn't it?

Danath
02-05-10, 20:27
yeah its called depersonalisation or derealisation, its not dangerous and doesnt mean you're going crazy. I get it a lot, though hasnt happened too often recently thankfully. its unpleasant but it passes quickly. Very common with anxiety and/or depression

phil06
02-05-10, 20:33
yeah its called depersonalisation or derealisation, its not dangerous and doesnt mean you're going crazy. I get it a lot, though hasnt happened too often recently thankfully. its unpleasant but it passes quickly. Very common with anxiety and/or depression

I've also been suffering this symptom..but mines has been lasting over a week..feeling strange and weird. :blush:

Danath
02-05-10, 20:35
well I guess its different for everyone, i mean i dont suffer most physical symptoms of anxiety, whereas many do, its what makes it so hard to treat i guess.