PDA

View Full Version : new but positive

michael24
02-05-10, 20:55
hi all found out about this site through a family member who suffers with anxiety'and after thinking i was going out my mind and after seeing the doctor and not being able to put into words how i feel looked at the symptoms and could not belive what i was reading'derealization i felt so happy i was not loseing it so to say least'so if anything i would like to chat with people in the same situation im still learning about it and things can get a bit scary but im thinking positive so thats me so hi to you all.

nomorepanic
02-05-10, 20:56
Hi michael24

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Vanilla Sky
02-05-10, 21:13
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome: Paige x

JT69
03-05-10, 09:36
Hi an a big welcome to NMP, glad you found the site, it really helped me, if fact I dont know how I would of got where I am now without it.

Good luck
Jo.

Dazza
03-05-10, 10:40
Welcome.

You will be please to know that derealisation will pass. I've had it in the past, for a period of a few months. was horrible, thought it would never end, but it did!

Stay positive, and things will change for the better. :o)

michael24
03-05-10, 16:50
thanks this site is fantastic'things can get a bit frightening'but as soon as you speak to someone it makes life that little better

maxine
03-05-10, 16:51
Hi Michael,

Welcome to the forum. :yesyes:

Maxine