PDA

View Full Version : Went out for a walk, now im panicking! :(

lindajane1971
02-05-10, 21:26
Hey everyone,
I was away most of today, and felt fine. While in a good mood i decided to take the dog out for a walk..........i left at 8.30 and walked quite quickly round town, but on the way back i started to get those weird adrenaline things in my chest and i started to feel scared, i had my mp3 player and tried to concentrate on that instead but i had felt a couple more and then i just wanted to get home as i was out alone.......by the time i got in i was sweating so bad and practically collapsed on the couch waving the paper in my face too cool down and my heart was going like the clappers!!! My legs are now like jelly and im scared to even try to stand up. I also feel very shaky all over and i just want to cry :(

Im overweight but surely it shouldnt do that much to me.

I dont know what to do...........someone help me please

lindajane1971
02-05-10, 21:28
i feel sick now too :(

angietomjimandcass
02-05-10, 21:37
Sounds like a painc attack

kelly1
02-05-10, 21:37
i read a very good book today about asthma but found something that helps me when i panic and that is to learn to breath through your nose and not your mouth it does help calm you down real quick.. the panic will pass and also tap you chest for short periods this also helps .

margaret jones
02-05-10, 22:31
Hi Linda good on you for going out sounds like a panic attack try and take some slow deep breaths through your nose and slowly out through your mouth this really works try it noe hun

Take Care Maggie