PDA

View Full Version : should i shouldnt i...

tina2004
17-02-04, 15:57
im going to my doctors on thursday to tell him i cant handle being terrified anymore,every wee ache or pain sets me off,even when i feel ok i get worried about feeling ok,when i see him hes going to tell me to take ciprimil as he has asked me to take it b4,he says theres nothing he can do as im asking for help but not taking tablets,ive saw a cpn etc,,im just scared to take them cause of the side effects they may cause,in the past i took tabs no problem,the last ones a was on 2 year ago was dutonin which is nefazadone hydrocloride and i took then no bother but after i stopped them i found out they r now baned as can cause liver problems,i currently take propanolol 10mg 3 times a day no bother so why cant i just take the blidy tablets,i get so close to taking them but cant,also what does vitimin b do i hear a lot of people talking about them,i also go on a site which is more from americian people talking about tablets etc the things they say r terrifing ,do u think its just americians thinking that way ,im not saying anything against them but i think they may exagerate a bit,im from scotland and hardly know anyone on here from there,god im talking rubbish now aint i,well whit should i do r they worth taking or what,

Meg
17-02-04, 22:54
Dear Tine,

Vit B is the vitamin that supports the nervous system.

Remember many web sites are venting platforms for people who are unhappy with something, not for people who are thrilled with something so you do get a biased view.

whether you take the tablets is a completely personal decision. They can be highly effective for some people but not for others although there are several choices around these days .

Meg

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...