PDA

View Full Version : Day 6 Cipralex 10mg

houseman
03-05-10, 09:00
Hi,

I was put on Cipralex 6 days ago, Doc said no side effects and that i would feel better in about 4 days...

Its day 6 after a awful day 1 with sweating palpitations insomnia etc day 2 onwards is much calmer, but i have a knot is my tummy which is painful and anxiety just will not go away just need some reassurance.

Houseman

newbie76
03-05-10, 10:18
Houseman,
Sorry to hear you are having difficulties, however 4 days is really optimistic... I'd dare say unrealistic actually! It normally takes between 2 to 6 weeks to start working, as you can read in other threads on here or even on the paper that came with the medicine.
And in the first week your anxiety can actually get worse before it gets better, but you really need to hang in there as it will get better.
I am on day 17 and I feel so much better than when I started.
Good luck!

houseman
06-05-10, 18:27
newbie 76 thanks for the heads up... its now now day 9 and still feeling awful , went to dc and got propanol, bloody brilliant !, the knot has gone, and i am functioning , i feel human again. Looking forward to a few weeks down the line for the Cipralex really to get to work, but feel sooo much better, thank you so much for your help.

Pam