PDA

View Full Version : Here we go again...

Onthepulse
03-05-10, 21:46
I have had a lovely break from these ectopic eats for a few months after having them for a month solid.
I have had quite a heavy charged weekend with my daughter and husband and this has caused some arguments. We have also had issues with my daughters ex boyfriend who is causing some stress. I have changed my job role too which means i start work at 6am now instead of 9 or 10am which means lack of sleep and i am due my period. So i guess many of these factors are contributing to it. One link i have noticed is before i get these ectopics my top part of my stomach gets really bloated and swells slightly which causes an uncomfortable feeling in my stomach. I wonder if this is the biggest cause of the ectopics again?
All i can say is that i am sick of these and feel really drained. I must admit that i have felt spaced out all day yesterday and today and really unco-ordinated. Really clumsy and forgetful. When my period is due i get tired and ga ga brained, but this feels different- zombie like.
I haven't had any real stress lately, just everyday normal things. My body is more excitable and my heart has been racing every now and then too. I woke up the other evening to a racing heart. I have been having some "hot flushes" too but don't think it's anything to do with the menopause as i'm only 34.
These just bolt out of the blue and that's what is more confusing. I get really scared of them. My quality of life is getting worse as i worry about these beats when i get them and think it's serious. Even getting intimate sets them off so i am slowly moving away from this side of a relationship with my husband as it puts a dampner on the moment.
I hate these beats and any little thought gives me a skipped one. I took my blood pressure and it was 130/81 them 113/81 with a pulse of 73ish.
Normally i rush off to the dr but i am going to resist it as i have has to see dr for lady problems recently and don't want to make a pain of myself.
I just want to live a normal life and feel normal again and enjoy life to the full. I have a concert on Wednesday but the base is gonna beat through my chest and i won't enjoy it feeling like this.
I really cannot remember what it is like to live a normal life without horrible symptoms of anxiety.

Thanks for listening to me rambling on.

OTP