PDA

View Full Version : Needing to wee all the time???

ali29
03-05-10, 22:43
This has been driving me mad now since saturday, i cant go out anywhere as i need a wee all the time.
I'm already on 2 different types of antibiotics for a supposed pelvic inflammatory disease but i dont believe that i have that, i think its ovarian cancer as i have every symptom and they think thats PID but its not.

Going home
03-05-10, 23:49
Hi there, sorry you're feeling so scared, can you tell me what the other symptoms are that make you think you might have ovarian cancer? Also you say you've been needing to wee alot since saturday which isn't a long time in terms of your body fighting an infection, and have you only been taking the antibiotics since saturday too? also,why are you taking 2 different antibiotics? Sorry for the questions, it just gives me a clearer picture..:)

Anna xx

ali29
04-05-10, 13:16
I'm taking 2 different types of antibiotics as there not sure which bacteria caused my pelivc inflammatory disease.
I have had my urine tested today at the clinic and it was clear so its not a urine infection, they just suggested that i drink more to flush my system out???
I think what if they are mistaking a type of cancer such as ovarian cancer for the PID??

Bexmumto3
04-05-10, 13:41
Sorry you are having such a tough time, what are your other symptoms ?
Did they take a swab from you to get a definate result of PID?
Keep on with the antibiotics until the end of the course.
I find that when I do have a urine infection that flushing myself through with cranberry juice is the best thing (I know you said that they tested you for urine infection & it was clear but worth a try).
If you feel that after this you are still suffering & are worried then ask them to do some other tests on you & send you for an ovarian scan.x