PDA

View Full Version : i just dont no wot to do

minnie h
04-05-10, 10:23
sorry to go on about this again but i am just so so worried i feel so horrible..... i woke up n went straight into a panic attack,that calmed down after 25 mins but now i an highly anxious i keep gettin this horrible feeling in my chest like i hav suddenly stopped breathin iv been gettin a shootin pain in my back just under my left shoulder blade,my legs r weak n all i want to do is cry n cry , n sleep!i cnt hardly eat coz i am literaly worried sick!!!!! i had a piece ov toast....i just hate the cnt breath feeling witch cums n goes n my hearft keeps beatin fast then slowing down......i relly feel i should be sectioned!!!! is this anxiety or am i going to die ......plz help me!!!!! im so scared of dying and leaving my kids

hope every11 is good 2 day

hanna xxxx

minnie h
04-05-10, 11:20
anybody???

amandaj
04-05-10, 11:21
all night last night i had this feeling of not breathing i do sympathise with you
amandaxx

crazyhayz
04-05-10, 11:58
Hiya, ok firstly this is deffo anxiety/panic attacks. How did ur anxiety start?? Mine started after having Post Natal Depression and never got it treated out of sheer embarassment. Secondly, ask your doctor to refer you for CBT as it sounds like you are struggling to cope and could really find it useful, also are you on any anti-anxiety meds? You should give them a go, im on 20mg citalopram and they r amazing. i used to be like you, couldnt eat or do anything without feeling like i was dying, i felt like that 24 / 7 !! So i know wot ur going through. I ended up having a nervous breakdown because i got myself in sucha state thinking i was schitzophrenic and guna start hearing voices n stuff!! I thought i needed to be sectioned and so i packed my bags and was guna drive to the nearest hospital!! My partner managed to convince me to sleep and that it was all anxiety, so i fought it, and went to the doctors. I am now on the road to recovery (slow road! lol) and am getting better everyday, occasional blips of course but im getting there. Keep me updated, but please rest assured this is just anxiety and you will get better as long as u seek the right help. x

minnie h
04-05-10, 12:19
hi yes mine started after post natel depression azwell 5 years ago i just havnt felt this bad for a long time im shakin like a leaf.im just so sure that this time it is somethin serious coz i dnt feel like i cnt breath all the time it just cums on like every 5 6 mins its truelly awful n im so so sure its sumthin serious i dnt no wot tho...i just made a docs app for next tuesday n i started cryin on the phone so the receptionisnt is going to get the nurse to ring me....im not on any meds xxx