PDA

View Full Version : Freaking Out

Fly
27-01-06, 16:02
My dad has been taking to hospital with chest pains & I'm freaking out, have taken a diazepam, but just so worried. I'm in the house by myself as mum has went with him.

Nikki

rabbit25
27-01-06, 16:58
Hi

Hope your Dad will be ok.

I know what it's like when something bad happens and you're stuck home alone.
My Sister was involved in a car crah. She was ok but my parents went to the hospital and I was left home alone.
I phoned ppl to calm myself down. Talking works for me.
Stay calm - you and you Dad will be fine.

Keitharcher
27-01-06, 20:05
Hi

Im sure your dad will be allright, its ok to worry but im sure everything will be allright. Try to remain calm for your mum who is also probably worried.

Keith

Meg
29-01-06, 13:03
Hope news of Dad is good when you get it.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

nomorepanic
29-01-06, 14:45
Nikki

Any news on dad and how he is doing?

Nicola

Fly
29-01-06, 15:34
Hi, My dad got out of hospital on Saturday night, he has got some scarring on a value so is on medication. I have started to calm down.

Thank you for all your kind words

Nikki

nomorepanic
29-01-06, 16:07
Oh glad that he is out and is ok. Will the medication fix the problem?

Nicola

Fly
29-01-06, 19:34
They don't know what has cause this so, they will continue to do further tests I know that is doesn't seen that bad but it has been one thing after another lately. First he snap his achilles tendon & was in plaster for 12 week, then my dog ruptured her cruciate ligament on Monday, then dad gets rushed to hospital on Friday during my birthday tea.

They say that things run in three, so fingers crossed that it.

Nikki

nomorepanic
29-01-06, 19:35
Nikki

What a lot you have going on. Hopefully that is the end of it now and I hope things pick up for you now. It can only get better.

Nicola