PDA

View Full Version : intrusive thoughts

Jenny
27-01-06, 19:11
Hi Meg,

Would just like too know if there as anything about intrusive thoughts or negative thoughts on you CD set. They are the worst thing for me, and it is just that that seems to be holding me back.

Thanks Jenny xxxx

DagoGirl
27-01-06, 22:59
Hi Jenny - I hope you dont mind me replying to your post. I dont knw about the CD set, although I would like to know myself lol. But, I too suffer from intrusive and negative thoughts alot. Some of them are downrite scary and others are just silly, but I too believe that is what is holding me back. My panic seems to be under control now, but the constant barrage of weird and frightening thoughts are really doing me in. I wish you the best and if we can be of any help to eachother just PM me anytime. Love Chrissy

Jenny
28-01-06, 18:55
I don't mind at all Chrissy. I still think a lot of 'What Ifs like What if I faint or hyperventilate. I have been doing quite well this last week or so,
but I need to keep telling myself they are just thoughts. Perhaps Meg or someone else could give us some advice.

Jenny xxxx

DagoGirl
29-01-06, 02:07
I can relate Jenny. Mine are a bit more strange most of the time. But, I do have a some that pertain to things like "what if i totally freak out" etc. Do you take any meds?

Meg
30-01-06, 18:23
CD 3 is dedicated to thought patterns with some revision of this vital topic later on in the set.