PDA

View Full Version : Night panics

susysparkle
04-05-10, 21:57
HI THERE.. I AM FINDING I AAM WAKING UP WITH AMXIETY.. HOT FLUSHES...WHICH I DONT NO IF ITS THGE PANIC ATTACK. OR THE DREADED MENOPAUSAL BITS. LOL....I WOKE UP THE OTHER MORNING, FEELING AWFUL, SWEATING, FEELING I WAS GOING TO DIE... GOT UP AND MADE A CUP OF TEA, AND TRIED TO CALM MYSELF DOWN, BUT I STILL FLET BAD SO HAD TO GIVE IN AND TAKE A HALF A LORAZEPAM, WHICH I HAVE TO SAY, WORKED WITHIN HALF AN HOUR, and i felt a huge relief.. i no these can be addictive... was wondering if anyone alse ends up having to take them..

margaret jones
04-05-10, 22:04
Hi susi Dnt worry about taking the meds it is sometimes the only thing that works for me 2mg valium that i always keep with me i have taken 14 since nov 2008 ( just checked pkt 14 left ) could be menapause if it is see your GP they can test hormone levels and advise treatment

Take Care Maggie

suzy-sue
04-05-10, 23:04
Yes susy I would agree .I had the same ,worth getting checked out to see if it is the menopause .If it is ,theres things you can also take to help .It does help to wear only cotton and ,try not to feel frightened of it when you wake up .It only makes the symptoms worse ..Let us know what the Dr says .t/c Sue x