PDA

View Full Version : hello

Gingergirl
05-05-10, 14:12
What happened today

I did not take any breakfast and was walking in a shopping mall buying books when i started to feel slight dizziness. After a while I started sweating and alot of it! After paying, I went to sit down at a bench and I felt even worse like i was going to pass out any second. I quickly called my friend who was working nearby and when she arrived, I immediately felt better. The dizziness is still there but not as bad. We ate lunch and I went to see my GP for a blood test. I had low RBC counts when I went for my medical checkup and I'm convinced I either have anaemia or thallasemia..that was what the doc who did my last test told me. I guess we will have to wait for the results and see.

As for now, I have another appointment tommorow and i m freaking out that the same dizziness episode will happen again.

I'm wondering if i should pop some ativan in the morning.

Yes I have ativan because i have been suffering from this anxiety disorder since year 2000!!

This year I decided to do something about all these crappy feelings and read "panic away". It did help me for 1 mth. I did not have any anxious feeling and it felt great. I did not have to take any ativan.

WHY IS IT BACK AGAIN?? I have been having these dizziness spells for 2 weeks. And all these spells trigger the panic attacks.

What should i do.

nomorepanic
05-05-10, 14:17
Hi Gingergirl

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

staypositive
05-05-10, 17:41
Hello :) I'm sorry to hear you felt like that, it could just be a slight relapse in your anxiety, though saying that, people do make full recoverys and it does happen.

Welcome to NMP and I hope you find the support you need, and you'll make some great friends along the way

Danny

Vanilla Sky
05-05-10, 21:09
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome: Paige x

JT69
05-05-10, 21:40
Hi,

Welcome to the site, you will find lots of friends on here who can offer advice to you. Dont know what I would of done without it.
Good luck.
JO.