PDA

View Full Version : misty vision

help me 21
05-05-10, 14:48
hi all............ iv had misty vision now for the past 2 days its getting me down now when i look in a serton place it looks realy foggy and misty and i see some think on my eye lashes iv had my eyes checked in october....its so horrilbe iv been to the doctors and they said its anx but im just losted in this funny fuzzy world can any 1 help........ tha nks

Veronica H
05-05-10, 15:00
:hugs:I get these visual disturbances when my anxiety is high. This will pass. Try to tune out and not to add fear to it...I know this is hard.:flowers:

Veronicax

help me 21
05-05-10, 15:05
thankx for the reply yes i get it all the time even when my anx isnt high

LucyR
05-05-10, 15:29
Hi, I got this in a shop not long ago, misty vision, then ok, when I returned to the same spot, it happened again, don't know what it was.

sjr1969
07-08-10, 21:21
thought i would post on this to get anyone elses views on this. I was about to post on the same thing. Lately my vision has been kind of hazy, like a bit misty, almost like im in a smokey room, yet my vision is ok if you know what i mean. its like at times looking through a hazy mist. Yet i can see things clearly. that make sense?

sarah x

Kerry B
07-08-10, 22:58
I get this misty vision and I find if I wear my sunglasses it really does help as you don't seem to notice it as much which helps to calm you down x

sjr1969
08-08-10, 10:11
thanks kerry , i put on sunglasses yesterday and you are right it did seem to help. not nice though x

sarah x

help me 21
20-10-10, 15:48
sjr1969.... i get the same symtoms as you its horrible i no if im walkin down the street or walkin round the house every where i look it looks hazy and misty... my vision is perfect i can see far away with reading and close up... hope you feel better soon leanne x