PDA

View Full Version : Why cant I stop?

shanlynn1012
05-05-10, 18:26
I am sos ick of it always being something, i feel like everything i say to someone is about a new health aliment, i still google and I just feel like something is wrong.
The past three days it is tingly, tight calf & foot like almost falling asleep.
Has me so freaked back on the MS bandwagon. LAst week it was tiwtching eyes and heart palap, the last three months was burning skin. UGH i just am at my breaking point how the heck can i get rid of these awful sensations, why do they keep coming back. I just want to feel normal.
Logically my calf is bothering me from my new workout, but it is the fron t of my calf and almost feels tingly. So i just can nto convinve myself.

Bexmumto3
05-05-10, 18:38
hugs I totally sympathise as this is one of my biggest things & I constantly think that I have MS. Either that or a DVT as I get lots of pain & tightness in both my calf.
Just so fed up with it, nothing constructive there to help you I know, having rubbish day myself today, one day we will all turn the corner & be free from all this xx

shanlynn1012
05-05-10, 18:42
feels almost like my calf just got done being asleep? Ugh bad few months for me, i WAS doing well sneaks up and bites you in the butt. Have u been tested for MS, I have had the nuero examine me like 3 times and a neck and brain MRI, u think that would be enough.

Bexmumto3
05-05-10, 18:46
I haven't had any tests for MS just asked the doctor what they thought & they told me it was highly unlikely, not sure that I'm convinced though :unsure:

shanlynn1012
05-05-10, 18:54
Well feel better, it is ahrd cause anxiety mimics MS, either way it is scary. What re ur symptoms do they change all the time.

Bexmumto3
05-05-10, 19:07
My symptoms are always the same, dizziness, weak trembly legs & feel like I am walking on a boat, shaking hands, clumsiness, blurred vision, heavy feeling on my chest, tight chest & difficulty taking in a deep breath, pain in my head,legs & arms. Think that is everything, lol