PDA

View Full Version : New here

Cath321
05-05-10, 21:34
Hi, I'm Cath. I've had some serious issues to deal with over the last 5 or 6 years. I have suffered with anxiety and depression as a result and some days find it very hard to cope. Some days the panic attacks are very hard to deal with. Hoping to find some support here.

diane07
05-05-10, 21:36
Hi Cath321

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

JT69
05-05-10, 21:37
Hi Cath,

Welcome to NMP!! Here you have found a brilliant site with lots of caring, helpful people who can help and offer support cos we have all been or are in the same boat.

Enjoy your stay.
Jo.

maxine
05-05-10, 21:40
Hi Cath,

First off http://bestsmileys.com/welcome/2.gifto the forum, you will find loads of us in the same boat here, plenty of tips and advice and a bit of banter when you need cheering up.

Maxine

Janie1
07-05-10, 02:47
Hi I am new too..its nice to meet ppl going thru the same thing..I think this place is a life saver x

Vanilla Sky
07-05-10, 18:41
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome: Paige x

Willow72
09-05-10, 10:57
Hello
I'm really hoping this site helps me feel better. I have been getting tingling on my scalp and it is really freaking me out. The doctor thinks its stress but obviously I'm convinced its something else. I get so worried all the time, I have 2 young children and I'm divorced. The children have contact with their dad but he isn't that bothered really, and I just keep worrying that something is going to happen to me and they will have to live with him. The more I worry the worse I feel obviously, no-one else seems to really understand, I have a new partner now who is lovely but I just feel so scared and miserable all the time that I am really ill that I am now worrying I am going to ruin our relationship. I am going to go back to the doctor to see if they can do some tests to see if there is anything wrong.
I hope this site can help me