PDA

View Full Version : awww no 1 ever replys can you all reply plzzzz

help me 21
06-05-10, 03:40
hi all my anx is gettin me down now im sooooooooooooo scared misty fuzzy dotty vision also blurred and dull vision had my eyes tesred october and they said dont worrie bout your eyes nothing wrong with them buts why did he say there was sum blood at the bk of my right eye i was really anx at the time soo cud it be high blood presure plzzz reply xx

jude uk
06-05-10, 04:24
It would be wrong to give advice on this unless someone is a Doctor. As you are still worried it may be best to get a second opinion and maybe pop in and get your eyes checked for free as they will be able to see if anything is wrong. Hope this is helpful

Miss Mona
06-05-10, 06:05
Hello there from Australia!

Yes, I hear you! I read Nicola's personal letter and decided to join instantly! Her story is every bit similiar to mine. I know where my panic attacks stemed from but I handle them just as she did and her triggers are mostly the same as mine! Sitting in traffic or lights can trigger them, I start thinking about how I am feeling, and ooohhh its getting worse and before you know it I want to run out of the car! How insane. I am seeking therapy as I do not want drugs (they just aren't for me, no judgement at alll). and I am sooo sick of hearing myself talk about them. Five years I have been fighting them and I am determined to overcome them! Any advice from anyone, or just a friendly chat would be nice. And yes, I hate the dizzy or lightheaded feeling too, that starts it. I have to learn to change my thought process. I am an intelligent, attractive, fun and fairly young lady with much to offer, I want to see the world but I am bounded. I know that I must sound full of myself and please that is certainly NOT the case, I am just saying that I am quite a strong person but this just has such a grip on me and I am hoping that there IS a way out!

Going home
06-05-10, 11:15
Hi there hm21, as judeswan says, always best to get things checked with the optician again. If you go back to the same one just tell them how bad you were feeling the last time and that you didn't take all the information in at the time so could they please do the test again and hopefully this will reassure you.

High blood pressure can be detected in an eye test and if it wasn't mentioned then its unlikely you had it at that time. I'm not sure why the bleeding behind the eye was mentioned, but it couldn't have been so important if they told you all was well, but go back to them for your own pwace of mind.

Anna xxx