PDA

View Full Version : Waking thoughts make no sense

Zee
06-05-10, 14:34
Does anyone ever get strange words, phrases pop into your head as though you're dreaming but you are infact awake?

Ive been waking early morning just lately hot and bothered and then realise that strange words or sentences are jumping about my mind. I checked my temp incase it was raised but perfectly normal.

sammie23
06-05-10, 16:45
Hi YES i do... Thank god there is someone else that gets this haha... I get it before i go to bed though! I put it down to tiredness really.. I can get images of faces in my head (strange i no). And lots of words and sentaces in my head, its as if my mind is on over drive.. Like its just talking to its self and its going on and on.. Is this similar to you? x

sammie23
06-05-10, 16:46
Forgot to say as if its jumping out of my head when iv not even thought of it x

Zee
06-05-10, 20:34
Hi YES i do... Thank god there is someone else that gets this haha... I get it before i go to bed though! I put it down to tiredness really.. I can get images of faces in my head (strange i no). And lots of words and sentaces in my head, its as if my mind is on over drive.. Like its just talking to its self and its going on and on.. Is this similar to you? x

Yes, thats exactly it sammie. I have had it happen before sleep but I think I read somewhere on the forum that adrenaline starts waking up early morning hours and anxiety kicks in so maybe thats to do with the waking up random thoughts.. I thought I was losing it at 4.30 am :ohmy: I checked by saying what date and year it was and who was the Priminister:unsure: at least for now anyway:D

NeverRelaxed
06-05-10, 21:32
yes! had it for aaages..i always associated it with dereal/personalization.

PanchoGoz
21-06-10, 11:50
Me toooooooo. With the faces in bed thing, sometimes I see faces and they morph and change. Its really quite interesting and totally uncontrollable, I just think you have to learn to love it and not be afraid of it. Its...funny hee hee.