PDA

View Full Version : can i go???

xxxvickyxxx
06-05-10, 18:36
:shrug: i am going on a 6 day training course and this will be the first time ever i have been on my own so long.I am terrified and really want to pull out but will be that dissapointed in myself if i dont. I have to go on the train alone, change trains and stay @ hotel myself - im so filled with dread- the train craching, me getting abducted, the hotel security, the course not being on etc etc. I would in my normal state never thnk of this and would have been so excited but I started having panic attacks as a result of attempted suicides by my parents and brother, about 10 weeks ago. Now and again i have one still if im anxious or upset and right now im borderline pass out if i cant get my breathing sorted out.
:unsure:

rblt94
07-05-10, 00:36
With our anxiety, we have to sometimes step out of our comfort zones to test ourselves how bad we want to live the life we deserve. Our anxiety is just an enemy. Sometimes we are the worst enemy because we can have control over our anxiety. You need to go to step out, and besides do something for yourself, you deserve it! Don't over think anything and let things be the way they are.
I'm sorry to hear about your parents and brother, you are a good family member by caring so much, but you cannot control everything and as long as you do what you can to help, you have to settle with that.
Just remember to let things be the way they are and remember you are safe and you are in control! Please go and have a good trip!

Redrainbow
07-05-10, 10:13
Hi vicky,,
How are you? You know the fear of things is never as bad as what they actually are,,,i have found that out yet again just this week!!! I think our anxiety gets the better of us so much and controls what we think and feel so much.....
I mean you could look at what your saying from another perspective!!! Nice train ride,,,few nights in a nice hotel,,,cooked meals,,,get away from things a bit,,,you see looked at it from that perspective sounds good,,,,can i come???? lol....
Really don't worry try and enjoy it,,,might be nice,,,,
Regards redrainbow,