PDA

View Full Version : fuzzy head + dizzy

xxxvickyxxx
06-05-10, 18:51
when i start to feel anxious my head gets all fuzzy- like thers bubbles bursting inside it- it makes me dizzy. All usually ends up with my breathing getting ott , fainting and coming round again only for the " fuzzy " head to still be there. It can last for days . Anyone get this too?

Bexmumto3
06-05-10, 20:55
oh yes I get this & as you said can last for days, it's horrible isn't it x

kazzy
07-05-10, 14:09
I feel like that too mostly when i go out the door to pick the children up from school. I always feel like i am going to fall over. I always feel so tired afterwards. I have been ok until the last couple of months. It started once i gave up breast feeding my daughter. I wish i could stop it.

kazzy

Slipware
07-05-10, 15:00
Yes, I get dizzy head, I call it "fizzy"! Pressure/pain it all seems to be connected!

Nattyburt
07-05-10, 15:08
I get dizzy with fuzziness all the time, i am also constantly off balance and feel like im going to fall over. Apparently i breathe wrong too much (shallow) and this causes the imbalance and fuzziness. (well that what's the doc said!) every few hours i try to focus on my breathing to regulate it but i still find it hard.

Pudding
07-05-10, 15:19
I get this too and have found that taking Ginkgo Biloba helps tremendously but don't take it if you are on any anti coagulants like warfarin. It's supposed to help concentration too. It can't harm to give it a go, it's natural so can't do any harm.

Antonio2301
10-05-10, 22:06
i also have this everytime i leave the house as kazzy has. i also have the pins and needles in my feet alot too. and yes the doc says to me i need to do breathing excersise as this is whats casuing the problem . i also get it indoors but not as bad . its probably due to panic and thinking about venturing outside with myself .. im not upto going to a gym or anywhere like that but if i do some excersise indoors this helps alot.