PDA

View Full Version : tremors

kelly1
06-05-10, 20:22
hi my names kelly, in the last 6 weeks i started with my panics after 20yrs. im now on sertraline and propananol, but what im wondering is does propananol or the sertraline give you any shakyness or tremors throughout the day,, i have been on sertraline for 9 days now, 40mg propananol 3 times a day. has anyone had any similar thanks for reading.

margaret jones
06-05-10, 20:55
Hi sorry i cant comment on these tabs as i am not on medication ,I am sure someone will be able to help you

Take Care Maggie

Redrainbow
07-05-10, 08:19
Hello Kelly,
Yes i suffer panic attacks too. Now i'm not on the same meds as you but yes my meds can give me the shakes or tremors throughout the day,,,not all the time Right??? just every now and then?, and it's usally my hands that start to shake first, not violantly but just a slight shaking, and yes i should say yours is down to your meds. For what it's worth once your body gets used to the meds Kelly things do start to settle down.
I know it's just so easy to worry about little things sometimes isn't it? I'm the same,,,but yes i should say it's just your meds doing that to you,,,,i should say it will settle. Hope i have been of some use to you,,,,
Sometimes my meds can make me feel very hungover too,,,like light headed??? do you get that at all Kelly???
Regards Redarainbow,,

suzy-sue
07-05-10, 11:05
Hi Kelly ..It can be a side effect of Ssris , and I had the tremors when I went on Citalopram .It only lasted a short time ,thankgoodness but I remember it wasnt very nice .Once the drugs are stable in your system the side effects subside .Try not worry ,and take care Luv Sue x:hugs: