PDA

View Full Version : New here

princess72
29-01-06, 14:59
Hello I'm new here and i don't really know what to say.I'm 33,married and have 2 children.I have suffered with depression and anxiety for over 8 years and i'm looking to make friends to help each other through bad times.Hope i hear from somebody [:X]

dream
29-01-06, 15:14
hi princess72
welcome to this great site ,
you will make lots of great friends here and
get lots of great advice,
take care denisexxx

denise

princess72
29-01-06, 15:20
Thank you Denise.Hope i will make lots of friends.Get in touch with me if you like [:X]

LisaS
29-01-06, 15:22
welcome to the site and well done for making the step to say hello!!

i'm sure you will find this site a godsend as many people have. Certainly tells you that you are in no way alone!!

Take care,
lisa
xxx

"do not fear to hope...Each time we smell the autumn's dying scent, we know that primrose time will come again"

nomorepanic
29-01-06, 15:30
Hi princess

A warm welcome aboard. How are you coping with the anxiety? Have you had any medication or counselling atall.

Please feel free to ask any questions you want to and we will offer you all the support we can.

Nicola

alexis
29-01-06, 15:37
Hi Princess,welcome, you will make lots of friends, have you been into chat, it usually starts to get busy at about 8pm.

Most of lifes battles are won, by looking beyond the clouds to the sun:
and having the patience to wait for the day,when the sun comes out and the clouds go away.

love from Alexisxx

trac67
29-01-06, 15:46
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

take care

Trac XX

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

chucklehound
29-01-06, 16:01
Welcome to the forum Princess!:D

Take Care

Chucklehound

xxxx

sueiamnew
29-01-06, 18:08
Hi Princess and welcome to the site.

princess72
29-01-06, 18:42
Thank you all very much.I feel very welcome.If any of you want a chat please get in touch with me.I will reply to all. [8D]

jazmine
29-01-06, 20:07
hi i'm new to the forum too. been suffering with depression on and off since i was 20, im now 33 still single and feel so lonely. ive had a fantastic life so far but with extreme spouts of depression it seems to come and go every 3 years and interferes with my relationships. they say it can come in cycles. tried this pill that pill lots of therapies, massage etc and the best thing that helps me is exercise, i always feel better and staying off the booze too. get lots of headaches, eye pain numbness like neuralgia and anxiety and panick. sometimes i really take it out on my parents and have caused a bad scene and acted like a mad woman. it's like a cry for help. its only happened a few times but when i get like it its like im not here i turn into someone else my adrenalin goes mental and i get shakey shout and scream and then cry my eyes out then 2 3 hours later im ok again. but feel gulity for being so horrible to my parents. boyfriends bring the worst out in me too and ive gone completly mad. i feel like ive got mild scitsofrenia or something. im alright when im with frinds its people i get close to i seem top loose my patints, any advice?

Meg
30-01-06, 16:15
Hello Princess

Welcome to the site

Common Symptoms of Panic Attacks, Anxiety, Phobias and OCD. (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/NMPcms.php?nmppage=symptoms)

First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Karen
30-01-06, 16:29
Hi Princess.

Welcome to the forum.

Karen

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels

Sue K with 5
30-01-06, 23:19
Hi

Welcome to NMP! I came on here nearly a year ago now and in that time have made many great friends some who I have become very close to

Never give up your not alone with your bad times

Take care and always feel free to PM

Sue with 5

scknight