PDA

View Full Version : I,m Back.......:-(...Please Help.......

ScaredCaz
07-05-10, 14:57
Hi Guys

Not been here for a while been feeling a lot better over the past few weeks i am not sure why but my ibs has kicked off again and i am so miserable i feel like i live to wait for the next attack

I really cant think of anything that has happened to have kicked it off nothing stressful anyway the only thing i have done is switch from sugar to sweetener to try and lose weight i am wondering if there is something in the sweetener that did,nt agree with me anyone else have thier ibs kicked off by sweetener?

I have acid in my throat my stomach feels sore i am bloated i have a pain on my left side sometimes hurts more when i wee i am ok in the mornings it always starts after lunch i also have this really slight vibration down my left side really weird and annoying my legs ache and i am so tired i just feel very fed up could there be anything else wrong with me? i have constant middle back ache too round my shoulder blades i think it is my bed i have had it well over a year

Please help reassure me guys i feel very blue :weep:

Pudding
07-05-10, 15:35
Hi Caz, you sound just like me! My ibs kicks off at the slightest thought sometimes and I just can't understand why either. Mine always hits at bedtime and then I'm up all night, no runs just frequency. Funnily enough my seemed to go wrong about 4 years ago and that's when I was diagnosed with diabetes (diet controlled at mo) and I started on sweeteners, I wonder..............

Maybe we should try stopping them and see what happens, they say there are a lot of nasty chemicals in them and that they turn to other nasties when digested too. I never gave it much thought before but maybe we should just give up sugar!

Fran

ScaredCaz
07-05-10, 22:13
Hi Pudding

Thanks for the reply

I am so tired of feeling like this bloated all the time i keep convincing myself my ovaries are dodgy but i had a load of blood tests a while ago and nothing showed up i am much better than i was i just cant cope whe it does flare up because i think oh no its going to be for months like it was before

Thanks again :0)

Pudding
10-05-10, 13:28
Hi Caz, I'm sure a lot of the time we make it continue by thinking it will. They reckon you have 2 brains and 1 is in your stomach and if you worry about stuff like this the 2nd brain picks it up and hence the upset tum. Obviously not a brain like the one in your head but a very connected and sensitive area. It does make you think eh!

Fran