PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

Janie1
07-05-10, 20:13
Hi, I am Janie ..

I am new to the site and have found it already a great source of help, even if its just a distraction from my anxiety whilst I am ploughing through the different forums..I have only recently started having anxiety attacks (past year) and I am constantly fearing I am going to have a heart attack! and get terrible dizzy spells, I am sure you are all in a same or similar boat which is why I am glad I found this site..I have had the ECT and blood tests which are all fine, so now its down to me and helping myself overcome this..

I am looking forward to joining the chatroom.. and sharing my experiences with you all xx :)

allergyphobia
07-05-10, 20:25
a massive welcome janie! **hugs**

hallam11
07-05-10, 20:27
Welcome Janie! :welcome:

I hope you meet lots of friends on here! There's a lot of support!
xxxx

Vanilla Sky
07-05-10, 20:58
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome: Paige x

Bexmumto3
07-05-10, 21:24
Hi Janie, welcome to the site, I'm a new member too & have found this place so helpful, the people are lovely & so supportive.
Really hope you get as much out of it as I have done x

Janie1
08-05-10, 22:01
Thank you for the welcome .. I have recommended the site to a cpl of my friends whom I know will benefit from the support as much as I have, Just reading the forums and the positive comments is reassuring in itself..I Hope I can be of benefit to others with my experiences too.. :flowers: Janie x

Veronica H
09-05-10, 11:22
:welcome:to NMP Janie.

Veronicax

Jannie2948
09-05-10, 11:25
You've definitely come to the right place. I'm a fairly new member and there are lots of people on the site who are always ready to help you.

All the best to you

Jannie x x

JT69
09-05-10, 13:59
Hi Janie,

Welcome to NMP, I found the site by accident when searching for info on my meds and I really dont know what I would of done without it. There is always someone feeling as you are and helps to know that and connect and share info, just makes you feel better straight away.

Good luck on your journey.

Jo.xx