PDA

View Full Version : Keep thinking I have MS.....So worried...

Shazandra
08-05-10, 02:09
I can't help but search the net for MS symptoms and articles...I was getting weird skin sensations (like warm water pouring down my thigh or foot) and when I googled it the first thing to come up was MS...Since then I've gotten other symptoms (probably from reading the articles)....I wish I could think of something else....:(

mandie
09-05-10, 01:06
Hi we really shouldnt google our symptoms, im the same thought i cant help it.

its more likely the anxiety causing your skin sensations.

mandie x

randomworry
09-05-10, 23:53
anxiety can cause wierd sensations try and distract yourself with something as best you can

itoldyouiwasill
10-05-10, 00:33
I can't help but search the net for MS symptoms and articles...I was getting weird skin sensations (like warm water pouring down my thigh or foot) and when I googled it the first thing to come up was MS...Since then I've gotten other symptoms (probably from reading the articles)....I wish I could think of something else....:(

Funny you should say that as a foolproof cure for the typical HA sufferers MS fixation is to latch onto a far nastier and more aggressive neuro nasty...believe me it works but you cure the MS worry only to be convinced you have another even worse ailment.

The point I'm making is that you will almost certaintly find that at some future point your MS worry is no longer fit for purpose and you will either/or symptom shift or change your disease fixation...this process only confirms that your true worry and issues are not located in the realm of the physical.

Shazandra
10-05-10, 01:06
Thank everyone for the replies. It makes me feel better! I know I suffer from anxiety and that it's probably related to my anxiety and I know I should never google my symptoms!! I feel better knowing I'm not alone with this issue. I will keep myself busy and distracted and will up the exercise so that I'm too tired to think!! :)