PDA

View Full Version : throat, in the evening

Cell block H fan
08-05-10, 22:03
Probably a bit of a strange one this, & not really worried about it either. But I have noticed come evening time I am chilling out on the lappy & I seem to get a sore throat. Never during the day, always in the evening.
It's not even mega sore, but it's just ...kinda there. Bit like a slight jabbing pain.
It's also only ever on one side.
Anyone else get this? I wonder if it's a dehydration thing?

crazyhayz
08-05-10, 23:21
i get this and itsa coz we r thinmin about the anxiety stuff, so it dehydrates our throats, but not only that, its anxiety that causes odd sensations in the throat, i get it all the time. Just so u know ur not alone x

Cell block H fan
09-05-10, 17:14
i get this and itsa coz we r thinmin about the anxiety stuff, so it dehydrates our throats, but not only that, its anxiety that causes odd sensations in the throat, i get it all the time. Just so u know ur not alone x

Still got it today, usually it's only in the evening :mad:
It goes to my ear on that side too. Not painful, but just there if you know what I mean. Very strange.

mary3
09-05-10, 19:16
I went through a stage of waking up with those symptoms, i would notice it a lot more when i swallowed and thats when i would get the pain in my ear, on the same side as the sore throat. I out it down to either a hayfever type allergy as i am prone to getting these worse at either morning or eveing when pollen settles, or i thought it could be from when i was clenching my jaw tight and then affecting that side of my throat/ear?