PDA

View Full Version : Weird feeling on one side of my body

Thomas
08-05-10, 23:18
Right well basically ive always had anxiety about my brain in some sort of way.....like when i first started to get migraines i got all worried that i had an avm or had a tia and the sort......paid a length visit to doctor google. Anyway after i was diagnosed i felt ok, and i had a scan in the end which pretty much proved everything was ok. 2 years on i had a very strange feeling in my arm and of course having read through all of the stuff i had i though i had a stroke.......and ever since that day ive had a weird feeling in my arm and that side. My leg goes numb easily and also my tongue feels weird. Most days now im ok but its always there im kinda in a constant bouncing of emotion through feeling its all just me overthinking things to thinking there is something wrong and im not addressing it. The only thing that adds to my worry is i have mitral regurgiation which can cause emboli to form..........god ive read up stuff too much :weep: I did see a doctor about it but she said i was fine and that i worry about things too much and need to find some way of dealing with it like exercise.