PDA

View Full Version : moveing on up!!!!!!

emmy
30-01-06, 18:15
hi,,
thougth i would do a completly new post as i am hopeing im moveing forward... well last nigth my sister took me out for a drink and on way to the pub i posted my notice in to my work place the best thing i have ever done i even did a dance in the street after i put it througth the letter box [xx(] then got back in the car with this weigth lifted of my shoulders... got to the pub feelin a little anxious but sat in pub then my everyone decided they wanted a pizza well by now i was like f****** [No]:(but i went with them we went to pizza hut and orderd a bit meal for four of us i havent eaten in public since haveing my panics and stuff but i had a meal and didnt give it a thougth till after i had eaten i was so happy[8D].... well then came this morning i started a business course i didnt sleep last nigth was so excite nervious all the things buzzing throught my head well i got on the bus made it to the place was nervious but i did it and spent the whole day there and i even passed on my first aid course to day got throught so much water though felt anxious all day but i sat it all out and it hasnt shank in yet that i did it,, had to do this resusatation on this doll and i felt like i couldnt do it in front of everyone so i asked if i can do it at end of day explained to my tutor bout my panics only to find out he suffers with them and he completly understood me i was amazed[:O] i should be getting my certificate soon im sure all this will sink in to my mind soon i just feel tired but so proud to think how i was 3 nearly 4 months ago i couldnt get out my door.. am going again on my course tomorrow it is 3 day for 8 weeks but they are going to give me extra work to bring home as i see my counciler on thursdays and cant make the course hope this is a new start think i like this one better [:I][:o)][8D][:P][Yeah!][Wow!]

im just waiting for my boss to start comeing to my house to try and get me to stay but hopefully i woant hear from her [8)]

thankyou all for your support

big hugs and lots of love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

remember there is away around it just accept it

tygwyn
30-01-06, 18:22
Well done Emmy. What an improvement over the last months mate - amazing! Well done - you are well on your way to recovery!

Take care

Rach xxxx

"True acceptance means 'facing and relaxing' - it is submission" (Claire Weekes)

Meg
30-01-06, 18:44
Emmy

That is such good news...

Many many congratulations.

You have done soo very well.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Karen
30-01-06, 19:07
Well done Emmy and good luck for the rest of the course.

Karen

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels

mazz
30-01-06, 19:25
Well done kid i knew you could do it luv mazz x

Keitharcher
30-01-06, 19:35
Emmy thas brilliany news, your doing the right thing for you I am sp pleased for you

Keith

alexis
30-01-06, 20:35
Well done Emmy, onwards and upwards!!!!!!1

Most of lifes battles are won, by looking beyond the clouds to the sun:
and having the patience to wait for the day,when the sun comes out and the clouds go away.

love from Alexisxx

trac67
31-01-06, 01:19
hey mate,

Well done you, I am so pleased with how you have been doing lately, you go girl.

Lots of love

Tracey XXX

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

chucklehound
31-01-06, 07:39
((((HUGS)))) Well done Emily. I am so proud of you. Keep up the great work!!!:D[^]:D

Take Care

Chucklehound

xxxx

Sue K with 5
31-01-06, 14:42
Hi ya

That a huge step in the right direction well done ! this should give you a new lease of life and a fresh outlook to things which always helps

Keep going your doing really well

Sue with 5

scknight

nomorepanic
31-01-06, 14:48
Emmy

A huge well done to you on all those achievements.

Onwards and upwards for you now!

Nicola

Juliamidlands
31-01-06, 15:01
Well done Emmy thats wicked :D

xxx

'To the world, you may be one person, but to one person, you may be the world'.

emmy
31-01-06, 19:17
hey i made it my second day on the course after a good night rest i didnt feel that anxious today think i was familuare with everyone they seem like nice people on my course and oh guess what?????????????? :D i get another certificate from today for time management lol considering i didnt get out of bed till 12 noon last month oh and last week but early this week... think it sinking in now that i have done all these things since sunday i am so proud i just want to shout yyyyyyyyyeeeeeeaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! [Wow!][Yeah!]

thankyou all for you brill replys it has given me good feeling vibes... i hope to talk to you all soon in chat room xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Keitharcher
31-01-06, 19:48
Emmy what can I say but say yet again brilliant news babe success on success well done girl

Keith

chucklehound
01-02-06, 09:13
Aww, well done Emily, you are doing really well. not sure about me getting toyour local pub but at this rate you will be down here!!

Keep up the great work hun:D

Take Care

Chucklehound

xxxx

emmy
01-02-06, 15:35
well i have day off today havent been to my course but doing some work at home gettin stressed and confoosed but thats me lol just think if i get my own salon which is what i want i can cut all of ur hairs hehehehehehehe if i get stuck on a name for a salon i might call it the panic cuts pmsl :D[xx(][:o)] is it me or is it getting colder each day glade i havent got to go out today i would freez:(

thanks again you guys you have been brill xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hugs to you all

Trev
01-02-06, 16:48
Well done Emmy, you've done fantastically well.

Keep up the positive actions.

Cheers,
Trev :D

Keitharcher
01-02-06, 20:17
Emmy what a good name for a saloon, will you give discounts to no more panic members lol

Keith

emmy
02-02-06, 19:55
hey yeah have discounts for you all!!!!! how bout i get most of you working for me lol for free thou hehehehehe... well no way am i going back to where i was before no matter how hard my days get... im likeing this new me...

emmy
06-02-06, 17:18
well i been to my course again today no panics attacks and not really any anxiety hope it stays like this. im likeing this me it all moveing on up i hope.........
i still have my downs but not as much..

i cant thankyou all enougth for the support you have given me hope to talk to u all in the chat room and hope i can help someone get on there way like i have...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Meg
06-02-06, 17:35
More great news fromyou Emmy !

Many congratulations indeed

Meg

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.

nomorepanic
06-02-06, 18:17
Emmy

Fab news and so lovely to hear this.

Many congratulations on all your progress.

Nicola

Keitharcher
06-02-06, 19:48
Emmy

You now you have my support and best wishes good on you girl no looking back just forward and upward XXXXXX you desrve it

Keith

Sue K with 5
08-02-06, 01:43
Hi Emmy !

I am also thinking of returning to college this year hopefully I will be ready by september maybe you could give me a few tips on how to deal with that one !

I am now doing the shops a little more and I am coping really well!

Keep going you sound very happy and positive you should be so very proud of yourself !

scknight

emmy
08-02-06, 13:12
thankyou all for your replys it was lovely to read them. makes me feel more possitive.. i will be happy to help you susan as much as i can i have every faith you will do it as i have...

day off collage to day and i have flu :( hope i can shift it for tomorrow but i doubt it theres a lot going about...

chat to u all soon i hope xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Keitharcher
08-02-06, 19:58
Emmy

babe you still sound positve even with the misery of the flu, you really have turned the corner and im proud of you well done

Keith

emmy
13-02-06, 13:17
hi all dnt know if this is a sucess story but my mom has gone to the hospital today for lazer surgery due to her diabetes she has bleeding at the back of her eye,, i am in house on my own as i am washing and cook i got to play house maid lol we dnt get on well but i still worry.. im not as panicy as i would normaly be and im in the house on my own just feels a bit wierd i just had a little flutter of a panic but i just had a walk around the house... dnt think it helping being a woman and haveing the monthly lol as all the girls know it doesnt help.. im a little down cause im not going to collage as i got to look after my mom for the whole week cooking cleaning etc hey i will make a good house wife to some poor sole pmsl :D[:P]

thougth i would do this story to say even thou we all move on wards and up wards we still face challenges and i hope im still climbing to reach the stars... thanks to you all who keep supporting me think im talking to much now bet you bored of reading lol

hope to speak to u all soon and maybe we can exchange storys

hugs to you all and a lot of love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Piglet
13-02-06, 15:37
Course we do hun and it makes our recovery all the more believable for going through these occasional challanges.

Hope your mum feels better soon and how lovely that you are there to help out :)

love Piglet xx

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

emmy
14-02-06, 17:43
thanks piglet she is ok now just blured vision but thats expected.. well it that dreaded day by singletons valentines day i been trying to avoid it all day but i went to pub for a meal with my friend cant belive im starting to eat in public again it brill... i have been nominated to do the food shopping this week aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh all them people round me but i will do it...

thanks again for your support it means a lot to mexxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Keitharcher
16-02-06, 19:50
Emmy

You know I got faith in you being able to conquer your fears and get your dreams to come to come true. It sounds to me like you are going from strength to strength and that it wont be long before you will be saying i am cured

All the best Keith

XXX

bobsy
17-02-06, 08:39
well done emmy you are doing excellent keep it up im with you all the way

take care

bobsy

emmy
21-02-06, 14:33
well it been a week and i havent returned to collage yet my mom is recovering well and it been a hectic week seems like im getting there but i still feel a bit anxious down the pub and places but im getting there had the worst weekend ever been argueing with all my family and had headach and got this tummy bug bloody thing i sound like im moaning [^] any way i walked to my friends on sunday nigth and going to collage on thursday i get my certificates this week so excited :D[Yeah!] i havnt really had a panic considering what the past week has been like i just feel anxious and stay where i am im not running from it any more

thanks you all again your all amazeing and have given me good support xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wish i could hug u all who have helped me

emmy
03-03-06, 11:37
i havent posted for a while had some bad news past week my best friends mom died and i couldnt face posting.. well considering all the bad news i havnt been in house for a whole day yet and i have slept at my friends twice past week so i guess in a way it is a sucess story lol i spent the whole day out yesturday with my mates i went to counciling then walked round a local town and even eat a pasty walking round omg i cnt belive what i have faced past 2 weeks am trying to have some me time but it is so hard if any one has any sugestions i would be greatful i avnt slept properly for over a week but i think i am doing great considering surcumstances

thanks to all that has helped me out since last week xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alexandra
03-03-06, 13:06
Im so sorry emmy to hear of your friends mum. Am thinking of your friend & there family & you at this sad time.

Take Care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart

Keitharcher
03-03-06, 19:54
Emmy

Babe I have told you how sorry I am to hear the news in the chat room. You do seem to be coping very well, I pleased for you. Rember what doesnt kill us only makes us stronger, keep up the good work to the full recovery

Keith

Depeche
07-03-06, 10:21
hi emmy,

just dropped in to say hello, i hope your still doing well. Sorry to hear about what happened with your friend. I'm proud of you for staying strong. take care hun luv yah

Nick

Embrace me

Meg
10-03-06, 20:41
Emmy

Well coped with all that bad news. You are doing well.

Meg

emmy
12-03-06, 19:26
thankyou all so much for all you support over this bad time... it has been really lovely to have someone there for me as i have been ther for everyone else... going back to collage tomorrow havent been for 3 weeks wow and i dnt feel that nervious bout going back just feel wierd i have no glasses as i broke them [Duh!][Oops!][8)]... i think im gettin there more now as i have the urge to go out even if it is just to the pub......

THANKYOU ALL AGAIN xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alexandra
12-03-06, 21:48
Good luck with college tommorow emmy.

Take Care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart

Keitharcher
13-03-06, 20:00
Emmy

babe you are great, you appear to be well on the way to getting rid of this horrible thing. You can cope I know you will succeed I am very pleased for you

Keith

Keitharcher
13-03-06, 20:24
Emmy am looking forward to the hair cut xxx

emmy
13-03-06, 20:37
a big THONKYOU all agian.... i havnt been to collage but i been to shop this morning and my friends this afternoon but beeen doing work from home all day i think think i have read half a rain forrest today lol :D[8D] and have looked at alf the net i got more done then i would at collage....

will give you a hair cut keith when i got my salon lol xxxxxxxxx

hugs for you all hope you are all well

W.I.F.T.S.
14-03-06, 12:23
well done emmy,

I hate my job too and I'm hoping to leave really soon. I know it's going to be a massive weight off my shoulders when I leave there for the very last time. Can't wait!!!!

Ships in harbour are safe..but that's not what ships were built for.

Lindalou64
15-03-06, 23:44
that is great im so happy for you i suffer with the same and im getting better slowly i love to hear people getting there lives back and one day we will have it all back..again GOOD FOR YOU !!!!!! WELL DONE...WISH YOU ALL THE BEST...Linda

emmy
17-03-06, 18:44
yes you are wrigth one day we will all be travelling far and loveing every moment... as for job i felt so much better when i handed my notice in although they still talk about me and they dnt like me i dnt care anymore people should like us for who we are not what we are going through...
i hope your all down pub tonight as its st patricks day if not come join me down pub we will panic together lol :D[^]

thanks to you all who stood by me and who still are now

massive hugs for you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Keitharcher
17-03-06, 20:19
Emmy babe

Am growing my hair delibratley long so that you have to take a long time cutting it. Im glad you have managed to come through your bad period unscathed (thats my girl) keep it up babe and we will be starting a new thread ex nutters united advice given to the newly insane etc lol

Keith

emmy
22-03-06, 18:49
just a lil up date i havent been back to collage but been working hard at home been getting out past 2 days even went for a walk with my friend to get her kids from school as i havent been out all day guessing thats a good thing,,,, things seem to be going well at the moment just hope it doesnt all fall down..... i dnt feel panicky much now just anxious bloody sewats annoy me lol :D[8D][:o)]...

hope to chat to you all soon in chat big hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

life aint woth a damn till you can shout out i am what i am!!!!!!!!!!!

listen to that song it is really good xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Keitharcher
22-03-06, 20:19
emmy

Dont worry only good things will happen to you now you are on top of things. Lifes hic cups affect us all I know that you will overcome them and come out on top, go for it babes as for your choice of song I agree

Keith

emmy
25-03-06, 17:07
well i been going out a lot even been out twice today [Wow!] and going to pub tonight i dnt feel panicky at all... its wicked i have even been talking bout going out for the day with my cousin who i avnt seen for 6 months she suffers with anxiety and she understand am surpose to be camping end of april so much seems to be happening now i am even going to be viewing a salon on monday am excited rather than panicky...

thougth i would bore you all lol[:P]

i am still singing that song (i am what i am) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx

Karen
25-03-06, 19:10
Well done Emmy. It is not boring at all and is great to hear how much progress you are making.

Karen

Happiness is not a state to arrive at but a manner of travelling.

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough ~ Christine Cagney, Cagney & Lacey

bobsy
25-03-06, 19:15
well done emmy keep it up and have a good night tonight. Camping - hope its better weather than it is tonight!!! when you go. hope the salon bit goes ok.

love

bobsy

Keitharcher
26-03-06, 19:36
Told you could do it diddle I keep it up babe

Keith

emmy
28-03-06, 12:56
hi again all i went to the viewing it looks good and hopefully i will get it im going visiting this afternoon dont get much time to see my best friend with all my work then going to see my cousin went to pud last nite weather is horrible today windy and raining... well iv been asked to go on holiday to devon after i got my salon up and running i have said yes [8D][Oops!] what have i got my self in for...... this is for the girls i have found a site for pms it has put my mind at rest a lot bout hormones etc and men say we dnt suffer pms can cause anxiety,depression sorry if i have offened anybody with this bit if you want to know the site just send me a pm as i dnt know how to put it on here or if i am allowed to..

hope you are all doing well.... thankyou for all your replys i feel like i have a fan club lol[8D][^]

hugs to you all and big hugs at that xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx

feege
29-03-06, 00:20
Hi Em

Just wanted to say what a wonderful positive thread!!! Well done to you and thank you for inspiring us all to work at it and get there!!

:D:D:D:D

Fee xxxxxx
www.like2like.com

Why live life anticipating the bad things when you could be anticipating the good?
Good and bad things WILL happen!

Keitharcher
29-03-06, 20:02
Emmy

You are definetly on the way out of this thing arranging holidays and getting the salon going, am proud of you babe (at the risk of appearing sexist Whats this pms thing just an excuse to get sympathy lol, will tense my back for all the fallout from that comment)

Keith

emmy
30-03-06, 15:29
thankyou for that lovely reply feege it nearly brougth a tear to my eye as i never look at my self of inspiring others but it has made me happy past few days... and as for you keith no falling out with you dnt think many men know what it is in term for you to understand lets just say its the monthlys lol....

i still get anxious and i am hopeing doing this thread it has help someone in some small way i would like to carry on doing it so you can all see how well we can all do.... we all have our ups and downs and i belive we are stronger than others as we accept more..

well apart from the good bits happening i have had a lot of probs at home but hey you can choose your friends but not your family well i chose my friends to be my family.........

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [^]:D[8D][Wow!][Yeah!][Yes!]

Karen
30-03-06, 18:49
Great that you are doing to well Emmy.

Hope you have an enjoyable holiday.

Karen

Happiness is not a state to arrive at but a manner of travelling.

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough ~ Christine Cagney, Cagney & Lacey