PDA

View Full Version : Health Anxiety Sufferer/Freelance Journalist seeks young adult's stories for article

Rachel Baker
10-05-10, 11:43

Vixxy
10-05-10, 15:01
Hi I would be interesting in taking part. It would be great to get some press about panic attacks.
Im 29, female. been suffering from health anxiety since I was 18.
Id be happy to answer any questions, drop me an email at vixxy@hotmail.co.uk or pm me on here :)

DreamBoy
11-05-10, 08:59
Hiya,

Id be interested in offering you a story. Ive only just realised that its health anxiety Ive been suffering with and realised that all my symptoms are related to anxiety.

If you want to get in touch just send me a private message on here and Ill send you my email address

Cheers

unspoken
15-05-10, 23:36
Hi, I am female, 21 (22 next month) and I have Generalised Anxiety, depression, emetophobia and I am generally in quite a mess! I have a fear of any kind of illness that might make me feel/be sick. I am also scared of cooking or eating certain foods because of the risk of food poisoning. I think this is related to health anxiety as if someone else mentions feeling ill or having a stomach bug, I become paranoid that I'll start throwing up at any second and I can't sleep, eat or go out.

I have a degree and I had a job but I couldn't cope with it so for the past 5 months my life has been on hold. Send me a PM if you think my story could help you.