PDA

View Full Version : Fear of dizzyness

NewMe31708
10-05-10, 14:31
Hi all. I was wondering if any of you deal with vertigo from a medical cause (not sure if it is connected to stress or not) and any fears of being dizzy. My return to panic stated almost a month ago when I accidentally gave my self a round of vertigo. I had spent a lot of time in a moldy buidling and around a lot of dust, so it isn't surprizing. The incidence happened as I was using my neti pot, I was bending forward and blowing my nose. That was it! It felt like I was falling backwards. There are not strong enough words to describe how much I hate that feeling. Anyway, within an hour or so things went back to right. I could lie down to sleep and did fine that night. It really scared me though. A couple of weeks later I woke up to the bed spinning so I knew that the vertigo was back. Again, I got through it and the vertigo went away in a couple of days. Now this morning I woke up to a much milder vertigo but I am just so angry that it is back! I have been dealing with the stess and panic and so many of the physical symptoms (including being off balance) and I thought I was doing better. Seeing a light at the end of the tunnel.

How do you all deal with the anger, disappointment and fear? I just want to get well again.
God bless you and yours
Deb

ann01
10-05-10, 16:46
Deb, I totally understand your feelings, I suffer from this to I actually had a bad dizzy spell and work today, and have had a headache and wobbly legs since, the feelings are so horrible and scary, all I've done since I came home is lie on the couch cause I am scared of it happening again, and getting anxious about work tomorrow. If you do find anything that helps please let me know and I will do the same. Good luck