PDA

View Full Version : sickness and shakes

spanky
30-01-06, 21:43
I went through his stage before tablets where i was waking up in the night for no reason at all shaking and feeling sick. I knew i would have to be sick to get rid of this feeling so would get up in the night shaking and throw up then i would be fine. After a good few months if not longer i thought 'this is serious, i think im going to die'. And i believed it. Thankfuly since being on citilopram i dont get this much now, i did take myself off the tablets for a month and within a week the sickness returned. Has anyone ever experienced this?

vernon
30-01-06, 21:57
Hi Kate and welcome to the site, With anxiety all these symptoms are very common, I often wake early hours sweating really bad and shaking, I feel very nausea but never actually sick, I am on a similar medication to you Cipralex, but don’t stop sudden you have to come off them gradually and you have to use them for quite a few months before you will be ready to come off them. these and lots of other symptoms are not nice at all but, try hard to distract from them they wont last for ever and you will be surprised in time these symptoms will go away, but don’t stop taking the meds just because you feel better. Discuses coming of with your doctor as you have to reduce the dose a little at a time. Hope you feel better soon. Vernon