PDA

View Full Version : developed a habit

jaded jean
10-05-10, 17:22
Has anybody else on here developed a habit like twitching etc. I have started to blink my left eye more. It sounds silly I know .There is nothing irritating it ,I just started this over the weekend, so annoying
Jean

phattgal
10-05-10, 17:38
Hi yes I've noticed this weekend too I've started ever so slightly shaking my head when my thoughts go into overdrive. Another thing to add to the list I suppose.

jaded jean
10-05-10, 17:41
We would look a right bunch if we all got together with our ticks twitches and shakes:D like you say just another addition to the list.
Jean

phattgal
10-05-10, 17:45
Lol too true Jean we would look a right lot....I just hope the tick doesn't get any stronger I'd be gutted if I kept spilling my cuppa :winks:

jaded jean
10-05-10, 17:47
yeah and everyone would be giving me a wide berth cos they would think I was winking at them!!:winks: oooeer!!
jean

Bexmumto3
10-05-10, 18:29
My mum suffers with excessive blinking & sniffing when she is under stress, as of yet I haven't developed a nervous habit but I'm sure I will in time.

jaded jean
10-05-10, 19:41
Twitching eyelids as well but that has worn off. its just like you have sucked a lemon slice and your eyes screw up.wait for the monty python ministry of funny walks next lol.
Jean:D

phattgal
10-05-10, 20:10
Oh dear im always getting the twitching eyelid and it feels like its soooo noticeable and yet its really not is it, its so annoying.......and dont even joke about the funny walks lol i have a dodgy knee at the moment and when im walking every now and again it gives way, terrible........shoot me now lol.
Jo x