PDA

View Full Version : stepping a certain amount of times

jazmine
30-01-06, 23:14
when i was about 14 years old i used to walk a certain amount of steps and stop then continue. it wasnt too noticible or anything but in my head i had to kind of do it to a rythem and i had to repeatedly do this over and over like to a rythem id make up myself and i occassionaly think about it but dont do it anymore . anyone else experienced this? i would count in my head walk then do it again

Trish
31-01-06, 00:14
When i was a lot younger, between the ages of 9-14, before i went to sleep i had to look twice around the ceiling making sure i didn't miss a corner...why did i do it?....i've not got a clue, but i just had to do it![:I]

I spent many years working with autistic young adults, and there is a part of me that thinks that just maybe there is a tiny bit of mild autism in us all.

That is just my opinion, no offence meant to you or anyone else reading this post.

Best wishes
Trish x

Trish
31-01-06, 00:15
When i was a lot younger, between the ages of 9-14, before i went to sleep i had to look twice around the ceiling making sure i didn't miss a corner...why did i do it?....i've not got a clue, but i just had to do it![:I]

I spent many years working with autistic young adults, and there is a part of me that thinks that just maybe there is a tiny bit of mild autism in us all.

That is just my opinion, no offence meant to you or anyone else reading this post.

Best wishes
Trish x

Trish
31-01-06, 00:16

Best wishes
Trish x

chucklehound
31-01-06, 10:23
Yeah, I used to do it in 4's. I also used to have to make up a word from the number plate of a car before I could pass it![:I]

Take Care

Chucklehound

xxxx

Dan21
01-02-06, 09:23
I used to walk to college through a fairly green and pleasant area of town. On the approach, I used to hear wood pigeons cooing. So, strangely enough, I would say to myself:

"If I can make it to the next block of houses before I hear a break in the wood pigeons calling, then I'm going to have a good day"

And if I didnt manage it, I'd fall back on the fail-safe that I'm sure we all use.......

Best out of 3!!