PDA

View Full Version : ashamed

Sax
30-01-06, 23:52
Was thinking just now what benefits my husband would get if he was single and widowed!!! Don't want to think like it, just am, sorry!!!!!!

Scared of thinking like this.............................................. ..will try and put it outta head!!!! Totally irrational, daft, stupid, irresponsible, mad, confusing, stupid, stupid, stupid comments!!! Ignore! Just feel a bit worthless tonight, needed to vent, sorry....

"Friends are the like the stars......you can't always see them but they are always there!"

alexis
31-01-06, 00:05
Hi Sax, sorry you are thinking and feeling like that, you are not worthless, yes push the thoughts out of your head, your family need you, lots of people need you, take care, xxxxxxxxxxx

Most of lifes battles are won, by looking beyond the clouds to the sun:
and having the patience to wait for the day,when the sun comes out and the clouds go away.

love from Alexisxx

Sue K with 5
31-01-06, 00:42
Now listen to me! you owe me a coffee ! and a walk in the park with Edward!

Hi ya honey!

you are none of the following :

Totally irrational, daft, stupid, irresponsible, mad, confusing, stupid, stupid, stupid comments!!! Ignore! Just feel a bit worthless tonight,

oh sorry yeah I was wrong your mad but I like that in you!

You have been down this route before and you came through it remember that

things will be ok !

Hey maybe you need a drink !!

I will speak to you soon ok take care and big hugs from me

sue with 5

scknight

trac67
31-01-06, 01:03
Hi Mate,

Listen you are due down here in 2 weeks for the day and I expect to bloody see you, it has been ages since we have seen each other and me and the girls are looking forward to spending the day with you and the boys again ok.

Ring me if you ever need me, remember we are mates and said we will always be there for one another, and I never go back on a promise.

Sax I love ya to bits we have been through so much together, and I am always here if you need me, just like I know that you will always be there for me if I need you. Ring me ok, no good me ringing you, you never answer the bloody phone woman LOL.

Take care mate
Love
Trac XX

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Piglet
31-01-06, 16:05
Piglet gives Sax a big jug, no sorry a hug[:I]:D

Piglet xxx

nomorepanic
31-01-06, 19:33
Sax

Sorry you having a bad time at the moment.

Please try to remember that these are just thoughts and they will pass in time.

You are not going mad and these things won't happen just cos you think them.

Hope you feel better soon.

Nicola

Keitharcher
31-01-06, 19:44
Hi Sax

No your not mad just having a reaction you will come through it I know it

Keith

Sax
31-01-06, 20:15
Thank you all for your replies, you are kind!!![:I]

Meg
31-01-06, 22:11
Sax

Sorry to hear you're having a rough time.

Love

Meg

freakedout
02-02-06, 23:54
Aww Sax, its horrible aint it?

I hope you are feeling a little bit better by the time you read this. I haven't been around for a bit but please know I am thinking of you. Did you get back into some work?

Take it easy pal,
Lou [^]

Sax
03-02-06, 09:39
Thank you Meg and Lou,

I'm better, tis was just a silly daft irrational ridiculous few days when things went a bit off the wall!

However, i'll be ok as others say i have to be my family need me. So hopefully back to logical thinking and no Lou i'm still putting off the inevitable!! Not sure for how long though.

Thank you for for your kind comments and i've come back to my senses now and feel guilty for this thread but was how I was feeling at the time!

Am ok but thank you all, your the best xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

alexis
03-02-06, 16:02
Hi Sax, dont feel guilty, it was how you felt at thre time, terrible, no need feel guilty, glad you are bit better.xx

Most of lifes battles are won, by looking beyond the clouds to the sun:
and having the patience to wait for the day,when the sun comes out and the clouds go away.

love from Alexisxx

Karen
03-02-06, 16:15
Glad you are feeling better Sax.

No need to apologise for the thread. We all have times when we feel overwhelmed and need to reach out for support or just to be heard by someone and feel someone is listening.

Karen

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels

cheeky monkey
04-02-06, 02:19
Hi Babe
Sorry to hear you not too good, so sending you a BIG cheeky monkey hug and smile.
thinking of you
Take Care ok
love
susie
((((((((((((((((((((((((((SAX))))))))))))))))))))) ))))):D:D:D